Fly the "Porsche of the skies"! Eperience a new feel for flying with the Mooney M20J by the famous Carenado development team. Set new speed records.
>> Click here to order the Box incl. the FSX & FS2004-Version ! <<
This FSX version includes a highly detaild interior and exterior model, full moving and animated rudder and flaps, light effects and als a brilliant interactive virtual cockpit. The Mooney is the perfect aircraft for VFR and IFR flights! The ultra realistic performance is based on a detaild documentation and observation of experienced Moony pilots.
- Special FSX-Features (Dynamic shadows, specular mapping. Bloom lights)
- DirectX 10 compatibel
- Four different textures with maximum details and realistic textures
- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Many animated parts: Doors, ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels
- Full dynamic effects and reflections (shines over the body and panel, nightlights)
- 3D modelled pilot and cockpit area
- Many details as: Pitot pressure chamber, antennas, fuel tank.... etc.
- Custom panel and gauges with realistic lighting (day and night)
- Full checklist and reference text about the Flight Dynamics
- Realistic performance based on Mooney's documents and experimented Piper's pilot observations
- Real weight and balance
Download-Version: Version 1.00, Manual as a .pdf-file (English, German)
Download-Version for FS2004: >> Click here <<
Awards / Reviews:
Award for Excellence, Canadian Pilots
Conclusion by Canadian Pilots:
"Overall the Mooney M20J was a guarantee to be a hit with the public. I could have told you that weeks before it was even released. Carenado again does an outstanding job on taking this aircraft to the next level of excellence. This aircraft does stand out from other Carenado products, no doubt about it. There are noticeable differences in quality between this model compared to the other fine Carenado releases from the past, it would be impossible to even dare to compare if you see what FSX allows the team of developers to do. This was not possible or available before in FS2004. Even though I thought that Carenado would have a hard time to improve their product, FSX gave so many more possibilities and power to the developer so they had the chance to deliver a superior quality product. But don't get me wrong, no matter which aircraft you buy from Carenado either for FS2004 or FSX you will always get the best quality out there for the money you spend. For the amazing work and time that has been spent on this product I award Carenado a 9.5 out of 10."
Click here to read the complete review!
Conclusion by CaptainJohnFsx.net:
"If you have your PPL and are looking for a new plane to try in Flight Simulator, you want the most realistic. Then pick up the new Mooney from Carenado as with all their other aircraft, you won't notice any details missing. This plane is well crafted, nicely animated, and also includes the extras as well too when you shut off the engine. I noticed that a review in Flightsim.com stated it didn’t but that’s wrong. Just a plane wrong fact on that part. Like I was saying, if you’re in the market for a nicely simulated aircraft and don’t have 100’s of thousands of dollars to spend on a real one, pick up Carenado’s M20J. You’ll be pleased with this one and you probably won’t get in as much trouble with your wife too for buying a simulator rather than the real. This is one plane that will be in my FS X General Aviation hangar, that’s for sure."
Click here to read the complete review!
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2 compatibel)
Mircosoft Windows XP / Vista
Pentium 2 GHz (Duo2Core Intel recommended)
1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
256 MB graphic card
Download-Size: 50 MB
Installations-Size: 200 MB
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?:
- Buying is simple, just add it to your cart ( press the green buy button ) and do all the handling of payment (Credit Card and PayPal accepted) . Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay VAT
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code
- You can always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details - Downloads
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and for this serial code