FS2Crew 2010: Wilco feelThere 737 PIC Voice Commander Edition (FSX +FS2004)
The Wilco feelThere 737 PIC (which is also published by Just Flight) is one of the best commercial 3rd party 737's ever created for FS9 and FSX. Now's your chance to make your 737 PIC even better by adding FS2Crew's new "Voice Control" flight crew software to this award-winning aircraft.With FS2Crew, you can start flying your 737 PIC just like a real airline pilot! In a real airline multi-crew environment!
Exciting New Features that will make your 737 PIC experience even more realistic:
- Customized to work exclusively with the Wilco feelThere 737 PIC aircraft
- The simulated First Officer can control almost every switch on the aircraft. This is something no other co-pilot software can do!
- Full voice control integration:
Interact with the flight, cabin and ground crew using your voice!
- Real human recorded United States, German, British, French, Irish, Dutch, Australian, Spanish and Finnish voice sets included for the First Officer
- Checklists, flows and crew interaction based on real-world 737 Airline SOPs for maximum realism!
- FA Cabin announcements with independent adjustable volume control
- Integrated Pushback/Start Crew
- Integration options with AES and FSPassengers
- First Officer takeoffs
- And a whole lot more!!!
Notes for users running home Networks:
Because the speech recognition engine is built into a gauge file that gets loaded via the host aircraft's panel.cfg file on your main Flight Simulator computer, the software is not networkable. A microphone or headset needs to be connected to your Flight Simulator computer.
Language Settings and Operating System Notes:
Please read the following information below carefully. Please be aware of the differences between each Operating System and its various Editions. They are not all the same.
All XP Owners:
- If you do not have the Microsoft SAPI speech engine already installed on your machine, please download it from Microsoft
Non-English Vista/Windows 7 Ultimate or Enterprise Edition Owners:
- Please install the English Language Pack from Microsoft via Windows Update. Next, set your Speech Recognition settings to English - US.
Non-English Vista/Windows 7 Home or Professional Owners:
- Only Vista/Windows 7 Ultimate or Enterprise Edition owners can install the required English Language Pack from Microsoft. A suggested work-around is to use Vistalizator to change your language settings to English.
Wilco feelThere 737 PIC add-on aircraft (latest available version). Aircraft not included.
Flight Simulator X or FS2004/FS9.
Win XP 32, Vista, Windows 7 with latest Service Packs installed. (XP Users must have the MS SAPI Engine installed. Note: XP 64 bit does not support the SAPI engine).
Microphone and/or Headset.
Windows Speech Recognition language setting must be set to English - US.