FS2Crew: iFly 737NG "Voice Commander" Edition (FSX+FS2004)
Don`t just fly your iFly 737NG, Talk to it! With FS2Crew`s "Voice Control System"! Designed in close consultation with real-world 737 Captain, Damien Weekes, this new Edition of FS2Crew brings your iFly 737NG to life by adding a "Voice Controlled" interactive flight, cabin and ground crew to the aircraft!
With the iFLY`s powerful SDK, the integration between FS2Crew and the iFly 737 is seamless and clean. Voice Control takes your iFly 73NG experience to a whole new level of realism! This is by far the most realistic 737 crew simulation on the market!
- Real-World B737NG SOPs tested and designed by an active B737 Captain.
- Voice control and interaction with the autopilot and aircraft systems.
- Direct and seamless integration owing to the iFly`s very powerful SDK (no keypresses or simulated mouse clicks used for FO interaction).
- Normal Checklists.
- B737 specific Crew flows (Captain and FO, PF and PM).
- FA interaction.
- Start Crew/Pushback interaction.
- Cabin announcements.
- Captain PAs.
- External ground/air starts (cross bleed engine starts).
- Bleeds off takeoffs and landings.
- Departure profiles (NADP 1 and NADP 2).
- Various approach profiles and Missed Approaches.
- De-Icing at the gate or pad.
- Circuits/Touch and Go`s.
- High Altitude airport procedures.
- External Air/GPU handling (Engine Start and Pushback/ Gate Arrival).
- Free version of FS Video Marshaller (a 14 EUR value). The Video Marshaller can even interface with the iFly 737NG (Ground Air/Power).
System requirements:IFLY 737NG (FSX or FS9) from Flight1 Software. Aircraft not included.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X or 2004
Speech Recognition Settings: XP users must install SAPI.
Vista/Windows 7 users must be able to set their Speech Recognizer language setting in the Windows Control Panel Speech Properties panel to English - US. If in doubt, please contact FS2Crew Support.
Microphone (USB Headset recommended)