Flight Operation Center is a highly sophisticated flight planning tool incorporating many professional features normally only seen in real world airline operations.
Flight Planning for Professionals
Programmed by a team of dispatchers, pilots and FS enthusiasts, it presents a new world to those who take their PC flying serious and want to fly with documentation of the same accuracy as used by real world airline pilots.
Flight Operation Center accommodates all types of aircraft from small propeller airplanes to the largest, ultra long range jet transport aircraft with exact accuracy, several different cruising modes, abnormal configurations and many other possibilities. Included aircraft types cover a wide spectrum of air transport planes such as the Boeing 747-400, 737, 767, 777, MD11, A320, A330, A340, MD83, Saab 340, Concorde to smaller airplanes like the Socata TB20. The comprehensive flight model editor allows adding any type of airplane to a degree of accuracy never seen before in PC Simulation. New aircraft created by FOC Power Users are available via downloadsFOC uses professional features like ETOPS, EROPS, STOPS operations, special cruise modes and North Atlantic Track support.
The user can compare routes using the city pair comparison feature and then create realistic flight logs, ATC flight plans and weather reports for a complete fleet. Long range planning to the edge with Decision Point Planning!Full upgradeable* Worldwide Navigation Database, including SID-STAR routes, Airways, Waypoints, Navigational Aids, and many more features. (*can be obtained via a subscription for a fee.)
- Accurate planning tool for all types of aircraft
- Many aircraft types already included
- ETOPS, EROPS, STOPS Operation, spezial cruise operations and realistic flight over the North Atlantic
- Custom weather scenarios
- Professional Route Editor
- Worldwide Navigation Database, including SID-STAR routes, Airways, Waypoints, Navigational Aids, and many more features.
- Send flight plans to MS Flight Simulator X, 2004 and 2002 at the touch of a button. Create direct output for several FS Addon products such as EFIS 98, ACSGPS, Squawkbox, FMS route files for PS1.3 and many others.
- 2 extensive printed engl. manuals
Box/CD-Version: Version 1.27, printed Manual (English, German)
Download-Version: Version 1.28, Manual as a .pdf-file (English, German)
3. place in the category "FS TOOLS " , simFlight Awards 2007
Click here to view all results!
Micorosft Flight Simulator X / 2004 / 2002 or Precision Simulator 1.3.
Windows 98 SE to Vista
1 GHz Processor
128 MB RAM
Graphic card with at least 64 MB
Download-Size: 45 MB
Installation-Size: 260 MB
F.O.C. can also be used without any FS software!
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?:
- Buying is simple, just add it to your cart ( press the green buy button ) and do all the handling of payment (Credit Card and PayPal accepted) . Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay VAT
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code
- You can always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details - Downloads
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and for this serial code