Take to the skies again as “Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold” puts pilots back in the cockpit for more than 80 missions set all over the world. Want more? Try the thrilling multiplayer mode where you can race your friends for victory and bragging rights. “Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold” delivers that sense of immersive realism that only the award-winning Flight Simulator series brings to flight sim fans. And with advanced DX10 graphics, heading into the wild blue yonder has never looked so good.
Microsoft(R) Flight Simulator X is the culmination of nearly 25 years of the landmark Flight Simulator franchise—the most significant addition to date.
Flight Simulator X immerses you in a beautifully rich and realistic world with dozens of aircraft and interactive Missions for a completely new and innovative gaming experience. Free Flight lets you fly anywhere in the world, from your hometown airport to the most exotic places you've ever dreamed of.
Choose a meticulously-modeled aircraft, select your starting location, set the time, the season, and the weather. Take off from one of more than 24,000 airports and explore a beautiful world that's like nothing you've ever seen on your PC.
If you like aviation, you'll love Flight Simulator X!
- A wide variety of Aircraft—from an ultralight to a 747-400 jet—let you experience what it's like to be a pilot.
- A Dynamic Living World lets you fly over a landscape teeming with moving vehicles, other aircraft, birds, animals, and more!
- Missions provide immersive structured experiences that will teach, challenge, and entertain you.
- Multiplayer provides a completely overhauled system that makes it easy to fly online with others—in different aircraft, in the same aircraft, or as an air traffic controller (Deluxe version only).
- Core features make it all possible, and there are lots of them
- New Missions. 20 new missions, in Law Enforcement and Rescue, Astronautics, Racing, and Backcountry, will give pilots more chances to soar. Head to the Rockies to fight forest fires or fly relief supplies to the Congo. With the world beneath you, anywhere is possible.
- Dynamic Living World. Watch as the world under you comes to life, from the gates and fuel trucks at your local airport to the hustle and bustle of cities. Experience the challenges of landing at your local airport as day turns to night and as the seasons change.
- Multiplayer Racing. Race against friends online in challenges such as Red Bull Aerobatics, Sailplane, Cross Country, and Reno High Speed.
- All in One Package. For the first time, “Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold” gives players the chance to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition and Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Acceleration together in one bundle.
- Experience stunningly realistic graphics you need to see to believe.
- Immerse yourself in a dynamic living world with airport vehicles, highway and air traffic, boats and ships, and animals.
- Fly 23 aircraft, including an ultralight, prop planes, seaplanes, corporate jets, airliners, a fighter plane, helicopters, and a glider.
- Challenge yourself in 71 structured missions. Earn rewards for accomplishing goals.
- Play online as a pilot or an air traffic controller. Communicate in your own voice, in real time.
- Expand your simulation by adding on third-party aircraft, scenery, utilities, and more.
Aircraft Included (more available for download from the internet):
- Airbus A321
- AirCreation SL450 Ultralight
- Bell 206B JetRanger III
- Boeing 737-800
- Boeing 747-400
- Bombardier CRJ 700
- Bombardier Learjet 45
- Cessna 208B Grand Caravan
- Cessna 172 Skyhawk SP
- deHavilland DHC-2 Beaver Floatplane
- DG 808S 18 Meter Sailplane
- Douglas DC-3
- Extra 300S
- Grumman G-21A Goose
- Maule M7-260C Super Rocket
- Mooney Bravo
- Piper J3 Cub
- Raytheon Baron 58
- Raytheon King Air 350
- Robinson R22 Beta 2
NOTE: This requires a fairly new high performance computer system to run properly. If you have an older computer, this product is NOT recommened.
- OS: Windows XP SP2 / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz or higher (single core)
- RAM: 1GB (we recommend 2-4 GB)
- Hard Drive: 15 GB
- Video Card: 256 MB video RAM or higher. Shader model 1.1 or higher
- Other: DirectX hardware compatibility
- Soundcard: Audio Card with speakers or headphones