This add-on for the Train Simulator includes all, what pleases the heart of the Train Sim - Fans and the hobby-railwaymen. With the first high speed route (Kassel-Fulda) and ICE1, Amtrak-ICE, ICE2, ICE3 (German and Dutch) BR103 and the historical steam train P10 from 1900 and activities.
Included are 10 trains:
- ICE 1, Deutsche Bahn AG
- ICE 1, AMTRAK, USA
- ICE 2, Deutsche Bahn AG
- ICE 3, Deutsche Bahn AG
- ICE 3, Nederlanse Spoorwegen
- BR 103 with the TEE red/beige, Deutsche Bahn AG
- BR 103 with the EC Indian-red
- BR 103 with the Lufthansa Express
- BR 001 first and most known fast train - steam locomotive (1930)
For the first time in this program there will be included for each train the cab true to the original with a new, functioning cockpit. Each train has an individual interior decoration with typical elements of this type.
Additional is one of the most beautiful german ICE-lines included with detailed reproduced railway stations and buildings and also with a landscape true to the original. For a better orientation there is even included a Buchfahrplan for this route with all necessary informations for the engine driver.
Route:ICE-line Kassel-Fulda, through the romantic hessian mountainous country with Tempo 250 km/h or a little bit more leisurely with the TEE.
Special 'activities', which are exactly concerted on the Trains and Routes, top this new addon off.
Download-Version: Version 1.60, Manual as a .pdf-file (German, English)
MS Train Simulator
PC 800 MHz or higher
256 MB RAM
Graphic card with 128 MB RAM
Download-Size: 133 MB
Install-Size: 600 MB
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?:
- Buying is simple, just add it to your cart ( press the green buy button ) and do all the handling of payment (Credit Card, PayPal and Bank Transfer accepted) . Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay Tax / VAT
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code
- You can always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details - Downloads
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and for this serial code