This new route for Microsoft Train Simulator lets the PC train driver take a train from Brighton on the south coast of the UK right into the heart of London to "Victoria Terminus". The two main operators on this route, Thameslink and South Central provide the rolling stock on this approximately 53 miles (88km) long track.
The Express Route covers 28 original detailed stations including Gatwick Airport, Clapham Junction (busiest station in UK) and of course London Victoria, to give a highly detailed impression of approaching London in a train. Realistic rebuilt bridges, tunnels and landscapes are also features of this route.
The package comes with a rolling stock of three drivable passenger trains, South Central Class 377 (Electrostar), Thameslink & South Central Class 319 plus a drivable Network Rail MPV (Multi Purpose Vehicle) used for maintenance, all including original cabs. In addition, it contains a South Central Class 455 as an AI train.
London-Brighton Express also holds 15 activities designed around a passenger service on this route with many intermediate `role plays´ for the users enjoyment, which makes it an extensive add-on for Microsoft Train Simulator.
- Route London to Brighton
- 28 detailed original stations
- Realistic rebuilt bridges, tunnels and landscapes
- Rolling Stock:
- South Central Class 377 (Electrostar) incl. cab
- Thameslink & South Central Class 319 incl. cab
- Network Rail MPV (Multi Purpose Vehicle) incl. cab
- South Central Class 455, AI train
- 15 new activities
- Extensive manual German/English
I would like to express my utmost delight at witnessing the most enjoyable add-on I have EVER had to Microsoft Train Simulator. The accurate scenery depiction is breathtaking, together with the signalling and rolling stock.
I have found this to be a valuable addition to simulation gaming, and the developers and marketers deserve all the credit. Absolutely superb.
Download-Version: Version 1.10, Manual as a .pdf-file (German, English)
MS Train Simulator
PC 800 MHz or higher
256 MB RAM
Graphic card with 128 MB RAM
Download-Size: 100 MB
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?:
- Buying is simple, just add it to your cart ( press the green buy button ) and do all the handling of payment (Credit Card, PayPal and Bank Transfer accepted) . Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay Tax / VAT
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code
- You can always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details - Downloads
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and for this serial code