Experience one of the most beautiful German railway routes in Microsoft Train Simulator!
The route contains the "Hoellentalbahn" from Freiburg to Titisee and the continuing "Drei-Seen-Bahn" to Seebrugg on the Lake Schluch. This 50 km long route is one of the most beautiful routes in Germany, which has the highest elevated station in the country (Feldberg-Bärental) and with a gradient of up to 5,5%, gives the train driver a real challenge.
All 14 stations have been re-modelled in high detail. The original landscape with its numerous bridges, tunnels, typical buildings and villages, allow a realistic journey through the Black Forest on your PC.
Three original locomotives with matching trains and cabs for this route, as well as interesting, especially created activities make the Black Forest Route an extensive add-on for Microsoft Train Simulator.
- Route from Freiburg to Seebrugg
- Very exact elevation model for the Black Forest
- 14 detailed original stations
- Rolling Stock:
- Steam engine, series 85 with original cab
- Electric engine, series101 with original cab
- Electric engine, series143 with original cab
- Passenger cars: InterRegio, historic wagons of the last 70 years
- Double-deck trains (DBUZ)
- Numerous goods wagons
- Over 700 m difference in altitude in incredible scenery
- Unique signalling system with an `oncoming train control´
- New Activities
- Extensive manual
Download-Version: Version 1.10, Manual as a .pdf-file (English)
MS Train Simulator
1.5 GHz Processor
256 MB RAM
Graphic card with 64 MB RAM
Download-Size: 180 MB
Install-Size: 380 MB
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?:
- Buying is simple, just add it to your cart ( press the green buy button ) and do all the handling of payment (Credit Card, PayPal and Bank Transfer accepted) . Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay Tax / VAT
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code
- You can always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details - Downloads
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and for this serial code