One of the most beautiful Swiss-route with about 20 stations and original trains. Enjoy the breathtaking landscape of the swiss alps.
Experience the romantic route from Landquart to Davos with the "Rhätische Bahn" through the marvellous mountains of the Swiss Alps. Fantastic landscapes and more than 20 railway stations are expecting you.
This first add-on of a swiss route includes the fantastic line from Landquart to Davos through magnificent Graubünden and also different engines of the "Rhätische Bahn" with individual created cockpits.
Included are the for this route typical red passenger trains and also true to the original reproduced freight trains. The landscapes are copied very detailed with many objects at the wayside. Of course the many historic railway stations are reproduced detailed.
Different activities in various degrees of difficulty with simple but also very demanding jobs are completing this wonderful add-on for every railway-enthusiast.
Download-Version: Version 1.20, Manual as a .pdf-file (German, English)
MS Train Simulator
PC 800 MHz or higher
256 MB RAM
Graphic card with 128 MB RAM
Download-Size: 270 MB
Install-Size: 600 MB
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?:
- Buying is simple, just add it to your cart ( press the green buy button ) and do all the handling of payment (Credit Card, PayPal and Bank Transfer accepted) . Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay Tax / VAT
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code
- You can always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details - Downloads
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and for this serial code