Get ready to experience pure railway nostalgia with this new RhB Nostalgia Add-on.Indulge yourself in the luxury of the golden twenties!
Let the "Alpine-Classic" with the legendary Crocodile locomotive and its restored Pullman salon carriages in Art Déco"- style whisk you back to an almost long forgotten time in the past. Steam and coal dust accompany you through some of the most beautiful routes of Graubünden.
Get to drive some famous engines such as the G ¾ Nr.1 "Rhätia" and Nr.11 "Heidi" as well as the G 4/5 107 and 108 and a real "oldtimer" - the brown coloured electric driven Ge 4/6 Nr. 353 engine. A large number of historical passenger carriages and goods wagons as well as 24 activities round off your personal trip back to the golden twenties!
- G 4/5 Nr.107 "Albula"
- G 4/5 Nr.108 "Engadina"
- G 3/4 Nr.1 "Rhätia"
- G 3/4 Nr.11 "Heidi"
- Ge 6/6 I 412 blaues Krokodil
- The legendary Alpine-Classic train Ge 4/6 Nr.353
Passenger- & freight waggon:
- Alpine Classic Pullman waggon AS 1141-1144
- Alpine Classic Pullman waggon AS 1161
- Alpine Classic luggage waggon D2 4052
- A 1102
- B 2060
- B 2138 Filisur-Stübli
- B 2245, B 2246, B 2247,
- C 2012
- C 114 La Bucunada
- D 4052 Rhätia-Stübli
- Freight waggon K1 5615
- Löschwagen Xk 9049
To use these activities the add-ons Heidi-Express or Glacier-Express is required.
- 12 activities for Heidi-Express
- 12 activities for Glacier-Express
Bonus: Two additional activities for the Bernina-Express!
Download-Version: Version 1.0, Manual as a .pdf-file (German, English, French)
Microsoft Train Simulator
1.5 GHz Processor
256 MB RAM
Graphic card with 32 MB RAM
Download-Size: 155 MB
Install-Size: 250 MB
Additional Downloads :
German/English/French. pdf-manual : >> Click here <<
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?:
- Buying is simple, just add it to your cart ( press the green buy button ) and do all the handling of payment (Credit Card, PayPal and Bank Transfer accepted) . Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay Tax / VAT
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code
- You can always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details - Downloads
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and for this serial code