|<< Go back
|Cambrian Route - Classic Routes 1
This new route for Microsoft Train Simulator lets the PC train driver control a train on the historic and beautiful Cambrian Route on the Welsh coast. The route covers 70 miles and passes numerous highly detailed stations and stopping points which can be explored with three new steam- and Diesel locomotives in the many Activities that come with this product.
Cambrian Route - A Seaside Journey, contains the Welsh coastline from Pwllheli to Aberystwyth with its famous landmarks of Barmouth Bridge, Harlech Castle and the breathtaking view over Cardigan Bay.
The add-on comes with over 30 very accurately designed stations and request stops and gives a real example of the charm of the landscape and its typical buildings and towns in this part of the country.
The package also contains three new steam engines as well as three new Diesel Multiple Units in various liveries plus a number of 30 different types of rolling stock.
23 new Activities created around the real life shifts of train drivers in the years of 1938, 1965 and 1982 guarantee many hours of fun on the Cambrian Route.
- Route from Pwllheli to Aberystwyth
- More than 30 detailed original stations and request stops
- Realistic rebuilt bridges, tunnels and landscapes
- Great Western Railway Class 4575 4MT 2-6-2T "Prairie" incl. Cab and 3 liveries
- Metro Cammell Class 101 Diesel Multiple Unit incl. Cab and 3 liveries
- 30 different types of rolling stock
- 23 new activities
- New audio effects (water sounds)
- Extensive English manual incl. signal table and excerpts of an original timetable
System Requirements:MS Trainsimulator;
|Top of page