|<< Go back
|Glacier Express RhB St. Moritz - Chur
After the great success with "Heidi Express" the designer team of simtrain released the prabably most adventurous train of Europe: The Glacier-Express.
The first strech - the Albula line from St. Moritz to Chur - has many bridges, tunnels and gorges and is a great challenge for any engine driver. During the two hour journey you will drive past 30 stations and together with the imposing "Jubilee" engine - "A 100 Years of Albula" is an extensive list of rolling stock including the legendary RhB-Crocodile locomotive. As a bonus we've also added the connecting line from Davos to Filisur which is an ideal complement to the Heidi Express.
Rounded off with number of realistic activities the package will give you many hours of pleasure on board of the legendary Glacier-Express!
Box / CD-Version: Version 2.0, Printed manual (German, English)
Download-Version: Version 2.0, Manual as a .pdf-file (German,English)
MS Train Simulator
PC min. 1.5 Ghz
512 MB RAM
1,2 GB HD
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?:
- Buying is simple, just add it to your cart ( ) and do all the handling of payment (Credit Card and PayPal accepted) . Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay VAT
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code
- You can always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details - Downloads
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and for this serial code
|Top of page