In its 800th year of existence - today Köpenick is a borough of Berlin - this add-on depicts Köpenick's local traffic for the Microsoft Train Simulator. The transport network of Köpenick's tram with eight stations and three depots is extensively illustrated over a total length of 35 kilometres distance.
Key elements are the routes over the world-famous Uferbahn to Schmöckwitz and through the industrial area Oberschöneweide to Ostkreuz.
The add-on includes three types of trams TE, TDE, TZ in different designs and one goods tramway engine (L22). As never seen before, this add-on brings back the flair of the 70th of the previous century in a breathtaking manner through many details, precise reproduction of the historic structural and geographic conditions as far as possible, a pictorial landscaping, acoustic announcements during tasks, industrial area traffic, animated traffic policemen, shipping traffic on the Spree and Dahme rivers, air traffic to Tempelhof Airport as well as wonderful nightly lighting.
Box / CD-Version: Version 1.10, printed Manual (German / English)
Download-Version: Version 1.10, Manual as a .pdf-File (German / English)
Microsoft Train Simulator
PC with at least 1.5 Ghz
512 MB RAM
Download-Size: 184 MB
Installation-Size: 410 MB
Additional Downloads :
.pdf-Manual (German /English) : >> Click here <<
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?:
- Buying is simple, just add it to your cart (press the green buy button) and do all the handling of payment (Credit Card and PayPal accepted) . Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay VAT
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code
- You can always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details - Downloads
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and for this serial code