US Cities X is a series of city scenery for FSX that covers US cities created by LimeSim. Based on an extensive aerial image it will have all the major buildings and landmarks plus all the heliports that are inside the covered areas.
It is clearly intended to fill the gap between the default scenery and very high dense city scenery such as Manhattan X, London VFR or Venice X. Because the file size is rather large due to the ground image it only includes one season (in most cases this is not a real issue) and no night textures. The VFR flights over these cities is mostly a day time affair anyway. The first in the range is Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Extensive satellite image coverage
- All major buildings included
- Thousands of Autogen buildings placed realistically
- All nine heliports in good detail
- Sound effects near heliports
- Includes Indianapolis Speedway
- Low price, very good value for money
View aerial coverage >> Download KMZ-file <<
Google Earth is required for viewing this file. Download it for free here: http://earth.google.com/
Download-Version (FSX) : Version 1.00, Manual as a .pdf-File (English) plus Charts
Awards / Reviews
Conclusion by Avsim.com:
"Again, a master class "work of art" forms our undeniably brilliantly skilled developers at Aerosoft. That said, there are some limitations consequent from their albeit wise choices that do reduce close-up detailing and the size of the area covered."
Click here to read the complete review!
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration or SP2)
Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows 7 (fully updated)
Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 CPU (Core 2 Quad advised)
2 GB RAM
Direct X 9 compatible Graphics Card with minimal 512 MB
Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 minimal to read and print the manual (1)
Download-Size: 265 MB
Installation-Size: 390 MB
Additional downloads :
English .pdf Manual : >> Click here <<
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?:
- Buying is simple, just add it to your cart ( press the green buy button ) and do all the handling of payment (Credit Card and PayPal accepted) . Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay VAT
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code
- You can always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details - Downloads
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and for this serial code