Bari X (FSX)
Bari "Karol Wojtyla" Airport (Italian: Aeroporto di Bari) (IATA: BRI, ICAO: LIBD) is an airport serving the city of Bari in Italy. It is located in the region of Puglia in southern Italy. Other airports in this region are Brindisi, Taranto and Fioggia who are all co-operation as Aeroporti di Puglia.
Bari airport is approximately 11 km to the northwest of the city in the vicinity of Palese.
With locals it is also known as the Aeroporto di Palese Macchie. Bari airport is still expanding and a new terminal is expected in the future. The last year saw 1.6 million passengers use this airport.
- Detailed reconstruction of the airport including all airport institutions
- Taxiway- and runway signs according to charts
- Photo real textures on buildings, vehicles, etc
- Seasonal ground textures (0.5m per pixel)
- Apron with realistically rendered textures
- Day- and night textures in high resolution
- Realistic navigational aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- Fully compatible with the standard AI-traffic and AI-traffic add-ons (e.g. MyTraffic X)
- AESLite for dynamic ground traffic on the apron and surrounding roads
- Manual and Charts (German, English)
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack or Gold Edition)
Windows XP(SP2), Windows Vista or Windows 7 (fully updated)
3.0 GHz processor (Dual or Quad Core processor recommended)
4 GB RAM
3D graphics card with 512 MB
.net Framework 3.5 or higher
Internet connection for the online registration required
Download-Size: 450 MB
Installations-Size: 650 MB