Come and discover the Airports of Mexico-Center Edition for Flight Simulator 2004 and Flight Simulator X! Designed with ImageMax technology and representing all major airports of the central part of the Country, Airports of Mexico will allow you to expand your routes and fly to interesting destinations.
Discover the secrets of Mexico!
Fly to Mexico City International Airport, well known for its altitude and for its new Terminal 2. Discover the wonderful beaches at the well known resorts of Acapulco, Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, Puerto Vallarta and Manzanillo. Fly around Guadalajara, Morelia, Cuernavaca and other nice airports. Fly to the coast cities of Tampico and Veracruz! All these cities and many more you can explore with Airports of Mexico-Center Edition
- Terminal 2 from Mexico City International Airport and Guadalajara Airport.
- The new intercontinental Airport of Queretaro
- New buildings in Guadalajara, Veracruz, Puerto Vallarta, Uruapan, Toluca, etc.
- New facility of ILS CAT III en Toluca.
- Main buildings and avenues in Mexico City.
- Mesh terrain with mountains, rivers, lakes in high resolution.
- Mexico City Airport
- Guanajuato / Leon
- Puerto Vallarta
Awards / Reviews:
Conclusion by Avsim.com:
"Yes, there are 18 airports which obviously took a lot of labour to draw and position correctly. Yet the quality is still at the FS9 level due to some limitation on the mipmapping levels (I cannot be specific). At altitude, some of these limitations are not very good. Two airports, MMAA and MMGL, were such low performers that I could not land there with any degree of fluidity. Now this could be my setup. All I can safely conclude is that if you like to have a lot of airports to fly to and from, this is a good inexpensive product for you IF you are not too fussy about having the highest quality for ground textures. These airports do not blend as well with adjacent tiles as do high end products (albeit much more expensive) of singular airport packages from Aerosoft. At that price per airport, this package would have cost 500 dollars; yet it is only around $30. Building textures and drawing quality were, on the other hand, quite nice at most airports. You get what you pay for..."
Click here to read the complete review
System requirements for FSX:
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (compatible with Service Pack 2 / Acceleration Pack)
Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista
2,8 GHz Processor (Dual Core with 2,4 GHz recommended)
1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
3D graphic card with 256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended)
Download-Size: 260 MB
Installation-Size: 760 MB
System requirements for FS2004:
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (updated 9.1 version)
Pentium IV, 3 GHz
512 MB RAM
3D graphic card with 128 MB RAM
Download-Size: 260 MB
Installation-Size: 780 MB
.pdf-Manual (German / English / Spanish) : >> Click here <<
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?:
- Buying is simple, just add it to your cart ( press the green buy button ) and do all the handling of payment (Credit Card and PayPal accepted) . Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay VAT
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code
- You can always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details - Downloads
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and for this serial code