In this first major MegaSceneryX title, we take you out west with 7000 square miles of high-resolution, hyper-real, aerial photo-scenery for Phoenix, Arizona and surrounding area.
It`s the sixth largest city (and one of the fastest growing) in the USA. It hosts the 5th busiest airport in the world. It`s a booming and thriving metropolis where city meets desert with its surrounding picturesque, rocky mountain and desert preserves. With 300 sunny days a year the surrounding region is the flight training capital of the world.
Now you`re flying Phoenix, Arizona along with 7000 square miles of surrounding area in this first major MegaSceneryX release from the MegaScenery team with MegaSceneryX - Phoenix for Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
The resolution of this scenery is at the new high resolution 1.19 meters per pixel resolution resampled from 1 foot per pixel aerial photography provided by leading aerial imagery provider AirPhotoUSA.
- 7,000 Square Miles (18,000 square kilometers) Area Coverage Of Phoenix, and surrounding area of the state of Arizona
- Created from 1 foot per pixel aerial photography
- Display at 1.19 meters per pixel
- 2 Scenery products in one with Day Scenery and Night Scenery.
- You get a complete VFR and IFR flying experience with a Double Sided Phoenix Terminal Area Chart, Booklet of Instrument Charts, SIDS, STARS and Airport Diagrams
- No other scenery add-on provides such high quality scenery, backed up with extensive printed documentation and full-size charts to provide the best all-around scenery experience and VFR flying opportunity money can buy!
Attention: No Airport sceneries are included!
Microsoft Flight Simulator X
3 GHz Pentium, Celeron or Athlon CPU (Dual Core processor recommended)
Windows XP, Vista. 7
2 GB RAM
3D Video Card with 512 MB RAM
Download-Size: 6 GB
Installation-Size: 5.4 GB
Important information about the download version:
As this file is extremely large (6 GB) we have decided to split it in several parts. This will help if you got a problem in the download and need to restart the download. You will find the first download as normally during the order process. If you got any problem contact us on the scenery section of the forums. We are standing by to assist you.
Important: You will need to unzip ALL these files into the SAME folder before starting the setup.exe file