MegaSceneryX: Reno/Tahoe (FSX)
This "cameo" MegaSceneryX title takes you out west to Reno Nevada and lets you fly VFR, both day and night, Reno/Taheo, Nevada and surrounding area.
This 1,400 square mile area is designed for light aircraft VFR flying and seeing the sites of the area surrounding Reno including the mountainous eastern shores of Lake Tahoe at a high resolution of 1.19 meters per pixel.
The altitude of the Reno/Tahoe area is 4,500 feet above sea level and presents an interesting challenge for takeoffs and ladings for typical light aircraft.What you´ll see while flying this scenery is exactly what you´ll see in real life.
Airports included in the area include:
- Reno/Tahoe International
- Carson City
- South Lake Tahoe
- 1,400 square miles of Reno, Nevada and surrounding area
- Created from 1 foot per pixel aerial photos and displayed at 1.19 meters per pixel
- Includes daytime photo-scenery and night scenery
- Created from high resolution aerial photography
- Includes MegaScenery NightScene technology for an equally realistic night, dusk and dawn flying experience
- Includes custom autogen scenery
- Includes 60 page PDF manual with 38 instrument approach chars
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack or Gold Edition)
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor (CPU): 3,0 GHz (Dual Core processor recommended)
Memory: min. 2 GB RAM
Graphics card: 3D graphics card with at least 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
DirectX: 9.0c or better
Internet connection for the online registration during the installation required
Download-Size: 1,2 GB