Welcome To San Diego.... Welcome to Los Angeles! 18000 square miles of high-resolution, hyper-real, aerial photo-scenery for Los Angeles, San Diego and surrounding area.
The MegaScenery Team raises the realism ante again with the first "LARGE AREA" MegaScenery release - MegaSceneryX: Southern California For Microsoft Flight Simulator X. This is our most asked for scenery from flight simmers around the world... and it`s now here!
At 18,000 square miles this new title for Flight Simulator X displays scenery at 1.19 meters per pixel - 16 times the resolution of Flight Simulator 2004. MegaSceneryX for FSX is now hyper-real and FINALLY gives you the scenery world you`ve dreamed of flying on your PC.... that is, a scenery world that is pretty much as real as real life itself!
Flying VFR over Southern California with MegaSceneryX now takes on a whole new level of realism and clarity. Check out these screenshots and then read on.
- 18,000 Square Miles (48,000 square kilometers) Area Coverage of Los Angeles, San Diego and surrounding area.
- Created from 1 foot per pixel aerial photography
- Display at 1.19 meters per pixel
- 2 Scenery products in one with Day Scenery and Night Scenery.
- Booklet of 150 Instrument Charts, SIDS, STARS and Airport Diagrams
- No other scenery add-on provides such high quality scenery, backed up with extensive printed documentation and full-size charts to provide the best all-around scenery experience and VFR flying opportunity money can buy!
Note: This scenery does not include airport sceneries
Microsoft Flight Simulator X
3 GHz Pentium, Celeron or Athlon CPU (Dual Core processor recommended)
Windows XP, Vista. 7
2 GB RAM
3D Video Card with 512 MB RAM
Download-Size: 16.5 GB
Installation-Size: 16 GB
Important information about the download version:
As this file is extremely large (16.5 GB) we have decided to split it in several parts. This will help if you got a problem in the download and need to restart the download. You will find the first download as normally during the order process. If you got any problem contact us on the scenery section of the forums. We are standing by to assist you.
Important: You will need to unzip ALL these files into the SAME folder before starting the setup.exe file