Welcome To The Lone Star State. Welcome To TEXAS.... Welcome to Dallas/Fort Worth! 8000 square miles of high-resolution, hyper-real, aerial photo-scenery for Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas and surrounding area.
Come and see why everything is bigger in Texas!
A modern, expansive, and thriving twin city metroplex over 4,000 square miles in size that continues to grow at a phenomenal rate but at the same time maintaining that home-town feeling of hospitality that Texas is famous for.
It`s home of the 6th busiest airport in the world - DFW International - along with 100 other international, general aviation and private airports in the area. Recreated from 1 foot aerial photographs, you get to experience Flight Simulator X Scenery at its most realistic level possible today... This is MegaSceneryX - Dallas/Fort Worth for Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
Come and explore the busy Dallas/Fort Worth skies.... both day and night, IFR and VFR, in a light plane, jet or helicopter.... at a level of realism that will have you pinching yourself for a reality check.
- 8,000 Square Miles (21,000 square kilometers) Area Coverage Of Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding area.
- Created from 1 foot per pixel aerial photography
- Display at 1.19 meters per pixel
- 2 Scenery products in one with Day Scenery and Night Scenery.
- You get a complete VFR and IFR flying experience with a Double Sided Dallas Terminal Area Chart, Booklet of 110 Instrument Charts, SIDS, STARS and Airport Diagrams
- No other scenery add-on provides such high quality scenery, backed up with extensive printed documentation and full-size charts to provide the best all-around scenery experience and VFR flying opportunity money can buy!
Note: This scenery does not include airport sceneries
Microsoft Flight Simulator X
3 GHz Pentium, Celeron or Athlon CPU (Dual Core processor recommended)
Windows XP, Vista. 7
2 GB RAM
3D Video Card with 512 MB RAM
Download-Size: 6 GB
Installation-Size: 5.4 GB
Important information about the download version:
As this file is extremely large (6 GB) we have decided to split it in several parts. This will help if you got a problem in the download and need to restart the download. You will find the first download as normally during the order process. If you got any problem contact us on the scenery section of the forums. We are standing by to assist you.
Important: You will need to unzip ALL these files into the SAME folder before starting the setup.exe file