Not only does this scenery give you 15 new high detailed airports, it also will give you a large area to explore. From the major cities Kiel and Hamburg to the complete detailed coastline. From flying passengers to Helgoland to SAR mission from the major base at Kiel airport.
Try before you fly!
To show the superb quality of the German Airfields 2 airfields we made a free demo file that includes Boberg (Hamburg) airfield, the SAR helicopter field and the important objects in the immediate surroundings.
Perfectly compatible to other Aerosoft sceneries (VFR Germany, German Airports). This is the number four of the 'German Airfields' series, created by the best designers. German Airfields cover the best known GA airfields and smaller regional airports.
15 detailed airfields:
- EDHK - Kiel-Holtenau
- EDHE - Uetersen
- EDHM - Hartenholm
- EDXM - St. Michaelisdonn (sloping runway)
- EDXJ - Husum (unique: the middle of the runway has a fense)
- EDXF - Flensburg-Schäferhaus
- EDXC - Schleswig-Kropp
- EDHN - Neumünster
- EDCW - Wismar
- EDHB - Grube
- EDXR - Rendsburg-Schachtholm
- EDHS - Stade
- EDAN - Neustadt/Glewe
- EDHO - Ahrenlohe
- Boberg (Hamburg)
- Full support for FSX features (like specular effects, wet runways etc.)
- The favourite water runway at the port of Hamburg (Hamburg-Norderelbe)
- SAR-Base of the German Naval Air Wing 5 in Kiel-Holtenau (with active traffic of SeaKing-helicopters)
- SAR-Base in Hamburg-Boberg
- Regional air traffic and shipping traffic (!)
- Animated car traffic on roads and highways around the airfields (even on bridges!)
- High definition terrain model in St. Michaelisdonn with sloping runway and the cliff to the west of the airfield
- High resolution aerial images 5cm/pix
- Full night textures
- A thrilling mission especially designed for this scenery
- Detailed documentation in German and English language
- Official AIP visual approach charts
Box/CD-Version: Version 1.00, printed Manual (English) plus VFR Charts
Download-Version: Version 1.00 Manual (English, German) plus VFR Charts as a .pdf-file
1. place in the category "SCENERY: AIRPORT" , simFlight Awards 2008
Click here to view all results!
Conclusion by Avsim.com
"Could one get tired of these? I suppose, and at some point one has to stop and write the review. But both of these products are fun and -- what's kind of rare in Flight Simulator -- they're fun right away.I especially like them during the week, when there's often no time (or, at the end of the day, no energy) for something more involved. With these products, you just jump in your favorite small plane and pick a couple of airfields to fly between. There's a range of distances, so if you have an hour you can fill it. But if twenty minutes is all you have, that's enough too: not just to fly somewhere, but to fly somewhere interesting."
Click here to read the complete review!
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Service Pack 2)
Windows XP (SP2), Vista
Pentium 2 GHz (recommended: DuoCore)
1024 MB RAM
Graphic card with 256 MB RAM
Download-Size: 940 MB
Installations-Size: 1.2 GB
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?:
- Buying is simple, just add it to your cart ( press the green buy button ) and do all the handling of payment (Credit Card and PayPal accepted) . Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay VAT
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code
- You can always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details - Downloads
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and for this serial code