Take off in your small aircraft and explore the Northern Bavarian landscape. The 14 VFR airfields are highly detailed and located in a beautiful landscape. Fly and enjoy!
You can also approach one of the two regional airports (Hof/Plauen and Bayreuth) which offer instrument approaches in case the weather turns for the worst. The product created by the developers of the well known VFR Airfields series brings real life experience into your simulator.
14 high detailed airfields:
- EDFC Aschaffenburg
- EDFW Wurzburg-Schenkenturm
- EDMS Straubing- Wallmuhle
- EDNC Beilngries
- EDNR Regensburg-Oberhub
- EDQC Coburg-Brandensteinsebene
- EDQE Burg Feuerstein
- EDQK Kulmbach
- EDQP Rosenthal Field Plössen
- EDQT Hassfurth
- EDQW Weiden
- EDQY Coburg-Steinrucken
- EDQM Hof/Plauen
- EDQD Bayreuth
All airfields are optimized for the VFR Germany series within Flight Simulator X but could also used as a stand alone package.
- Photo realistic ground textures for all 4 seasons
- Wind depending signals (windsocks etc)
- Full night textures
- Visible snow and ice on the buildings in the winter season
- AI generated traffic between the airports
- Manually adjusted landclasses around the airfields when using this package as a stand alone scenery
- All charts included
- Detailed english manual
1. place in the category "SCENERY: AIRPORT" , simFlight Awards 2008
Click here to view all results!
Conclusion by Avsim.com
"Could one get tired of these? I suppose, and at some point one has to stop and write the review. But both of these products are fun and -- what's kind of rare in Flight Simulator -- they're fun right away.I especially like them during the week, when there's often no time (or, at the end of the day, no energy) for something more involved. With these products, you just jump in your favorite small plane and pick a couple of airfields to fly between. There's a range of distances, so if you have an hour you can fill it. But if twenty minutes is all you have, that's enough too: not just to fly somewhere, but to fly somewhere interesting."
Click here to read the complete review!
Box/CD-Version: Version 1.10, printed Manual (English) plus Charts
Download-Version: Version 1.11, Manual (English, German) and Charts as a .pdf-File
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Service Pack 2)
Windows XP (SP2), Vista
Pentium 2 GHz (recommended: DuoCore)
1024 MB RAM
Graphic card with 256 MB RAM
Download-Size: 214 MB
Installation-Size: 540 MB
Bonus: The Box/CD Version includes as a bonus VFR Airfields 3 for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004.
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?:
- Buying is simple, just add it to your cart ( press the green buy button ) and do all the handling of payment (Credit Card and PayPal accepted) . Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay VAT
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code
- You can always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details - Downloads
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and for this serial code