F-16 Fighting Falcon - Mission Pack (FSX only)
Designed for our F-16 Fighting Falcon this Mission Pack makes full use of the possibilities to make FSX far more interactive then any version before. Fly 10 custom missions representing the typical workload of an F-16 pilot.
In 10 missions you will be asked to intercept other aircraft, refuel in flight, assist in a simulated attack and where needed to safe yourself when things go wrong. Made for the pilot who likes to be challenged, the F-16 Mission Pack makes a great aircraft even better!
All missions are introduced with a detailed missions briefing and will come with all the scenery and objects that are needed. Of course there is full audio so you will hear the controllers and pilots.
- NATO 1: Fly to Norway for the exercise that will start tomorrow
- NATO 2: Simulated ground attack with a Storm Shadow missile.
- NATO 3: Ground attack with only passive systems.
- NATO 4: Texaco 5 got fuel and you need fuel, so go and get some!
- NATO 5: AWACS is down and you are tasked to patrol a section of airspace.
- NATO 6: Flying home from the exercise your aircraft is not as reliable as expected.
- RECCON: Photograph some targets, but be very careful.
- HAVCAP: Protect the AWACS at all cost!
- 77th Interdiction: Protect a carrier while operations with the help of the AWACS controllers
- Intruder: Low level intruder exercise, stay under 500 ft AGL!
- All 10 missions with sound effects and voice files
- English voices and subtitles
- Full details of the missions in the briefing files
- Additional scenery to match the missions
Download-Version: Version 1.00, Manual as a .pdf-file (English)
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP 2 or Acceleration)
Aerosoft F-16 Fighting Falcon required => Click here to buy
Windows XP/Vista with the latest Service Packs (XP recommended)
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU (2x 2666Mhz) or equivalent (Core 2 Quad CPU recommended)
2 GB RAM
DX9 Graphic Card with at least 256 MB (512 MB strongly recommended)
Download-Size: 160 MB
Installations-Size: 380 MB
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?:
- Buying is simple, just add it to your cart ( press the green buy button ) and do all the handling of payment (Credit Card and PayPal accepted) . Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay VAT
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code
- You can always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details - Downloads
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and for this serial code