Ground Environment X North America (FSX)
Ground Environment X brings all-new ground textures to FSX, and it boasts an incredible 1 m/pixel texture resolution, using native 1024x1024 pixel images, and includes all seasons, meticulously designed night textures and the latest techniques in autogen placement and alignment. All this while keeping maximum Flight Simulator performance in mind during development.
The easy-to-use interface will provide for easy installing the new textures, and is designed with Flight1`s "keep-it-simple yet powerful" philosophy.
Some of the main features of Ground Environment X:
- Complete coverage of the USA and Canada (including Alaska).
- 1m/pixel - 1024 x 1024 Texture Size - Hand Crafted To extreme Detail.
- High Performance, extreme density and perfectly aligned autogen.
- Realistic custom designed night textures.
- All seasons including snowy winter.
- Textures derived from licensed Arial and Satellite imagery.
- Fine tuned add-ons and ongoing updates and enhancements will be made available through the built-in update feature, based on customer feedback.
New Enhanced Version features!
- Enhanced textures to assist in rendering clearer visuals.
- Highly detailed crisp and clear arial views.
- Enhancements to produce simulated 3D depth in texture foliage.
- New winter textures which display vegitation within the snow.
- Better season blend so seasons such as fall fade into winter and blend natually.
- Enhanced color processing which upgrades all seasons.
- Enriched desert and flatland details, no more bland yellow deserts or flatlands.
- Structured texture layout to assist in covering all major landclass products.
- Special features for Ultimate Terrain X USA and Canada Customers.
- Completely redesigned night lighting environment.
Note: This version replaces all previous versions of GEX USA and Canada.
System requirements (minimum):
Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Windows XP / Vista / 7
2.6 Mhz Processor
256 MB Video Card
5 GB Hard Drive Space (2.5 GB if backups are not required)