ProFlight Emulator: Voice Set Expansion Pack (FSX+FS2004)
Get this brand new Voice Set Expansion Pack with thousands of new voices and sound files for ProFlight Emulator Deluxe. ProFlight Emulator Deluxe brings back the all time favourite Flight Simulator ATC program to FS2004 and FSX.
- PFE version 2.00 supports the optional installation of our new voice set expansion pack which will give you and additional 59 newly recorded, specifically for PFE, regional voices.
- Once installed there are new PFE options that allow you to use just the new voice sets, the old ones or a combination of both. If you choose to use both the original and new voice sets together you will have an unbelievable 103 different voices available.
- The new voice sets include a much wider vocabulary and as such some of the new version 2 features will only be available when the Voice Expansion pack is installed. The new voice sets cover the following PF regions.... African, Arabian, Asian, Australian, British, Canadian, Caribbean, Dutch, French,German, Greek, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Latin American, Spanish and US.
- Approximately 1,000 New call signs have now been added to the product in version 2. These include WizzJet, Air Contracts, WestJet, EasyJet, Monarch, TNT, etc, etc. These are additions and not replacements. So you should hear ATC using the full call sign rather than the three character airline ICAO or the first three letters only.
- Sample 1
- Sample 2
- Sample 3
- Sample 4
- Sample 5
- Sample 6
- Sample 7
- Sample 8
- Sample 9
- Sample 10
Download-Version: Version 1.00
ProFlight Emulator Deluxe (Version 2.00)
Download-Size: 550 MB
Installation-Size: 900 MB
PFE Update 2.00:
Click here to download the update 2.00 for ProFlight Emulator Deluxe
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?:
- Buying is simple, just add it to your cart ( press the green buy button ) and do all the handling of payment (Credit Card and PayPal accepted) . Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay tax / VAT
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code
- You can always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details - Downloads
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and for this serial code