Tower Simulator puts you in the controller's chair high atop a major or complex airport to choreograph the movements of incoming and outgoing air traffic. Tower Simulator takes you into a world of authority and responsibility in which the live of thousands of passengers depends on your ability to make split-second decisions.
Experience the thrill of Air Traffic Control !
Tower Simulator is a stand alone program which does not require any other simulator to work.
As a tower controller, you handle realistic aircraft take-offs and landings, as well as aircraft ground movements through breathtaking out-the-window and radar views. Runways, taxiways, aprons, flight paths, obstructions and airport structures are all under your control !
- Ground and Tower simulation
- Photorealistic renditions of several worldwide airports
- Multiple views, including out-the-window tower view, Air and Ground Radars
- For beginners and experts, from free simulation to Career mode
- Actively overlooked and supervised by licensed professionals
- Based on actual FAA and European regulations
Tower Simulator meets the two most important training criteria for a high-fidelity ATC tower training environment :
- Highly realistic scenario generation
- Adjustable time of day, weather and seasonal conditions.
Handle living airports !
- 60+ airplanes models from general aviation up to the most recent airliner (including Airbus A380, cargo movement aircraft,...)
- 300+ airlines flying according to their actual timetables
- Advanced aircraft behaviors based on manufacturers' flying characteristics and official aeronautical procedures
- Ground traffic to reflect daily activity level with service vehicles moving according to the traffic: pushback, fuel truck, luggage trucks,… before, during and after the aircraft arrival
- Multiple events to evaluate your ability to make split-second appropriate decision
- Gate assignments for airlines in order to match living world used gates
- Life road traffic in the airports vicinity
- Aircraft lights based on real circumstances.
Tower Simulator is definitely YOUR simulation !
- Simulation suited to beginners and experts :
- Adjustable complexity level
- Assigned path can be made visible on the ground
- Floating and resizable windows: air radar, ground radar, arrival & departure printable strips
- Reward calculated according to airport difficulty, number of aircraft handled, user's level
- Score and salary depending on statistics, rewards, earnings, career, mistakes,…
- Implemented regulations based on FAA and European guidelines
- User-friendly interface
- Complete in-depth manual with detailed official procedures description and airport charts
- Multilingual installation : English, French, German, Spanish.
- Customize Tower Simulator with controller's name and picture, time schedule, callsign, airlines, gate assignments, repaintable airplanes,...
Challenge yourself in a living environment !
- Airports ranked by handling difficulty level, from the island airport to the world's busiest airport
- User ruled airport lighting for runways, taxiways, parking areas
- Multiple views: tower, radar and 'binocular' to easily locate and control further aircraft, vehicles,...
- Male/female digitized pilots voices with various accents
- Dynamic sound experience featuring Doppler effects
- Realistic environment with beautiful sunset, sunrise, moonlight,...
- Challenging and adjustable conditions: rain, snow, thunderstorms, fog, and time of the day
- Realistic clouds movements
True-to-life photorealistic airports
- Orange County, CA USA (KSNA)
- Chicago O'hare, IL USA (KORD)
- Princess Juliana St-Maarten (TNCM)
- Paris Charles de Gaulle France (LFPG)
- Munich Airport Germany (EDDM)
Tower Simulator is compatible with :
- Matrox TripleHead2Go
- Track IR
- Voice recognition software (though compatible, not technically supported by feelThere).
Tower Simulator is a keyboard and mouse driven simulation. It allows generic hardware compatibility (keyboard shortcuts list supplied).
Download-Version (FSX): Version 1.20, Manual as a .pdf-File (English, German)
Microsoft Windows XP or Vista (32 Bit)
3 Ghz Processor
700 MB Festplattenspeicher
512 MB RAM
Graphics card with 256 MB
DirectX 9 or higher
Download-Size: 305 MB
Installation-Size: 700 MB
Please note Windows Vista 64bits is not technically supported.
Support for this product is done by the developer, please visit www.towersimulator.com for any questions.
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?:
- Buying is simple, just add it to your cart ( press the green buy button ) and do all the handling of payment (Credit Card and PayPal accepted) . Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay VAT
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code
- You can always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details - Downloads
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and for this serial code