Frankfurt-Egelsbach X (FSX+Prepar3D)
The airport of Frankfurt-Egelsbach is located in the economic region of the Rhine-Main area right in the center of the triangle of the cities Frankfurt am Main, Darmstadt and Offenbach and in the direct neighborhood of the international airport of Frankfurt am Main.
Frankfurt-Egelsbach is a very interesting airport for GA and especially for business aviation.
Egelsbach is also the base of the Police helicopter force, various flight schools and maintenance companies.
The airport has been reconstructed to the smallest of details including all buildings and airport institutions. Additional details and various scenery effects create an absolute live feeling.
- Detailed reconstruction of the airport including all airport institutions and the inoperative military area
- 3D- approach lights
- Taxiway- and runway signs according to charts
- Photo real textures on buildings, vehicles, etc
- Seasonal ground textures (0.5m per pixel)
- Apron with realistically rendered textures
- Day- and night textures in high resolution
- Realistic navigational aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- Fully compatible with the standard AI-traffic and AI-traffic add-ons (e.g. MyTraffic X)
- AESLite for dynamic ground traffic on the apron and surrounding roads
- FSX- and FS2004 version included*
- Manual (German, English)
Free charts can be found under www.vacc-sag.org/airport/EDFE
* All buyers of the FSX version will get a free copy of the FS2004 version of Frankfurt-Egelsbach as soon as it is available.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack or Gold Edition)
Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows 7 (fully updated)
3.0 GHz Processor (Dual Core Processor recommended)
.net Framework 3.5 or higher
2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
3D Graphics Card with 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
Internet connection for the online registration required
Download-Size: 150 MB
Installations-Size: 250 MB
This add-on requires an online activation after installing. Also required are administrator rights and an active internet connection on the PC.