Airport Keflavik (X-Plane 10)
Iceland is truly one of the most astonishing and unique places of this planet. Fire, ice and gushers engrave the scenery and the force of the elements is present all over the island. The biggest volcanic island of the world attracts many tourists throughout the year. The only international airport of Iceland is Keflavik Airport, 50 km to the southwest of the capital Reykjavik.
This airport is of great importance as it also functions as a military airfield. The modern architecture of the civil terminal is a true eye-catcher. Our airport model has been created true to the original.
- Detailed display of the airport and surrounding, incl. prominent objects
- Photorealistic ground textures based on an aerial image
- All buildings and airport institutions
- Photo real textures on buildings, vehicles etc.
- Original NAV aids (ILS,VOR/DME,NDB,ATIS)
- Complete taxi- and runway signs
- Realistic night effects
- AI compatible
- Inclusive all new X-Plane 10 features (runway following the terrain, dynamic HD night lighting, high-resolution ground textures,...)
- Superb frame rates
- Manual in English and German (plus Charts)
Windows XP / Vista / 7, LINUX, Mac
Multicore Processor (CPU): 2,6 GHz
Minimum 4 GB RAM
512 MB Graphics Card
Download-Size: 130 MB
Installations-Size: 170 MB