X-Plane: Carenado C208B Grand Caravan HD Series
The Carenado line of aircraft has been well acclaimed by users and reviewers for many years and for good reason. They are well constructed, looks good and have impeccable behavior in flight. The cockpits are accurate and well equipped.
- New Night light effects
- New Prop disc effect
- Cameras and viewpoints change system
- New plug-in controlled 3D sounds
- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Original KFC150 autopilot installed
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds (44.1 KHz) recorded from the original PT6 engine
- GNS430 installed
- 2D windows: Field of view, door manager and generaloptions for controlling cargo pod, statics elements and VC windows transparency
- Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels
- Highly detailed animations, such as doors, ladders, fully articulated sun visors, etc.
- Realistic exterior lights and night lighting effects: Navigation lights, beacons, landing lights
- Realistic light effects on gauges
- 3D modeled and animated pilot figures
- Highly detailed and optimized 3D cockpit area
- IFR certification
- Many details such as: pitot, antennas, chocks, pitot cover, baggage area.
- Realistic textures and original paint designs.
- Accurately reproduced flight characteristics
- Real weight and balance.
- Toggle yoke visibility in virtual cockpit
- Nightlight effects on panel
Included in the package:
- 5 HD Liveries
- 1 HD Blank Llivery
- Normal and Emergency Procedures PDF
- Reference document PDF
- Virtual Cockpit Description PDF
- KFC150 Autopilot PDF
- Recommended Settings PDF
- General Information PDF
X-Plane 9.6 (or higher)
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 or 64 Bit), MAC OS 10.3.9 (or higher), Linux
Pentium 2 GHz (Dual Core processor recommended)
2 GB RAM
Graphics card with 512 MB
Download-Size: 280 MB
***WARNING: This aircraft was NOT developed for X-Plane 10. It works in that platform, but it doesn t take advantage of all the new features. We will provide a patch in the future which will make it 100% compatible.