Dash 8 Q400 (X-Plane 9 & 10)
The latest version of the Bombardier Q series is now ready for boarding in X-Plane. The Dash 8 Q 400 provides enough space for 78 passengers and is featured with the latest avionics. It also has one of the quietest engines in contrast to the previous versions.
The Dash 8 Q-400 has a max range of 2.900 km and is used for regional flights for example from Air Berlin, Austrian Arrows, Horizon and many more.
- Accurate Flight Characteristics: Created from over 60 hours of flight tests with information from real world data and backed by actual Q400 pilots.
- Detailed Exterior Model: Created using thousands of images and references. Everything from the airfoils used on the wings to actual tire sizes modeled with detail in mind. Includes a full set of high resolution textures including normal maps, specular maps and night lighting.
- Highly Accurate 3D Cockpit: Fly Happy knowing what you are looking at really is to scale. 3D cockpit modeled of thousands of measurements taken from our real world Q400 pilots. Textures created from thousands of images taken of the interior.
- High Resolution EFIS Displays: Fly looking at just what real Q400 pilots look at, and in detail. Each display has a resolution of 512x691, which won’t leave you guessing what your altimeter setting is because you can’t read it.
- Detailed Interior & Exterior Night Light: Flying at night won’t be a nuisance anymore. Be able to see the plane at night along with strobe and beacon lights that light up the fuselage. Cockpit lighting as well allows you to still see everything and enjoy flying in the dark.
- Custom Sounds: Hear what the real Q400 sounds like. We have recorded real world Q400 sounds, including cockpit call-outs. The sounds alone add so much to the experience.
- Plugin enhanced: We use Plugins to add more systems and features that would otherwise be impossible to be implemented if left to use the default X-Plane logic.
- Load & Balance Manager: A first in X-Plane, the Load & Balance Manager is a pop up screen which allows you to change the load-out and balance in real time. Pick from thousands of combinations of seating arrangement, cargo hold weights, and fuel amounts. See the Center of Gravity change as you load the aircraft differently and burn fuel in flight.
X-Plane 9.6 or X-Plane 10 Global
Windows XP/Vista/7, MAC, Linux
Processor (CPU): 2,6 GHz Core 2 Duo
RAM: min 2048 MB
Video card: 3D video card min 512 MB
Optional: DirectX: 9.0c or better
Download-Size: 900 MB
Installations-Size: 450 MB