San Jose Del Cabo X (FSX+FS2004)
We have developed the most realistic scenery available for SJD airport and the best payware scenery for a mexican airport! This piece of art is the result of tons of hardwork time with extreme detailing, bringing the most accurate replication of the real complex.
- Realistic buildings and placement
- Extreme detail
- Extreme high resolution textures
- Smooth taxiway lines every where
- Photo real ground textures
- Main buildings 3D interiors
- Amazing realistic night textures
- Our design system gives high detail with low FPS impact
- Reworked Landclasses and shores
- Ultra realistic glass textures
- Custom vehicles, vegetation, signs, etc!
- Landmarks and hotel area modeled
- The best scenery for a mexican airport available!!!
- FSX and FS2004 version included
- Manual in German, English and Spanish
Awards / Reviews:
Conclusion by Avsim.com:
"When I started this review, I didn’t quite know what I was getting into. I had heard of Bajasim, but wasn’t sure what to expect. At the end of this review, I am surprised, to say the least. I mean that in the best way possible. The modeling is really nice, but the texturing is the high point of this scenery. Wherever you look, the texturing is top notch. It is detailed, it has good coloring and manages to incorporate beautiful detail. As a big plus, the performance is great. I am very happy with this product and people that like flying around Mexico will want to have this scenery..."
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (Version 9.1)
Windows XP(SP2), Windows Vista, Windows 7
3 GHz Processor
2 GB RAM
Graphics card with at least 256 MB
Download-Size: 100 MB
Installations-Size: 150 MB
.pdf-Manual (German/English/Spanish): >> View here <<