Sim-Wings and Aerosoft present the new Mega Airport Paris Charles de Gaulle X, the largest and busiest airport of France. This is a total rebuild of the previous versions and will make the main French airport finally available for FS2004 and FSX.
Based on a up to date high resolution areal images all the buildings and objects were placed just as they are on the real airport at this moment. You will find the airport totally ready to handle the A380 with new Air France terminals and the massive new A380 hangar. The many small details and dynamic vehicle traffic make the airport come to life and you will have to really take care while taxiing around on this airport! Compared to previous releases of CDG you will not only find many new objects but the fact we had better images also make the scenery more detailed and above all more realistic. Of course Sim-Wings took great care to keep framerates as high as possible and everybody in Aerosoft was very surprised how smooth the released version is.
- All major airport buildings included
- High resolution ground image
- High resolution photo realistic day and night textures for all objects
- Thousands of taxiway signs, wigwags and other small details
- New A380 terminal S3
- New Air France A380 hangar
- Includes special objects like the Concorde memorial near Terminal 3
- All aircraft parkings defined per airline
- FS2004 version compatible with AES
- Numerous static and dynamic objects such as service vehicles, buses, trains etc. (AES Lite)
- FSX and FS2004 included
- Extensive manual and charts
Box/CD-Version (FSX / FS2004): Version 1.00 / 1.00 , printed Manual (English) plus XL-Charts
Download-Version (FSX / FS2004): Version 1.00 / 1.00 , Manual as a .pdf-File (German, English, French) plus Charts
The screenshots were made using an traffic add-on.
At this time AES Lite is not compatible with the Acceleration Pack powered by the VistaMare module. Therefor AES Lite will not be installed if Acceleration Pack is found on your system. We are working on a solution and will offer an Update as soon as this is solved.
Owners of previous package of France 2 have the possibility to use our cost-saving CD-Upgrade Service.
System requirements for FSX:
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2/Acceleration Pack)
Windows XP(SP2), Windows Vista
Pentium 3 GHz (Duo2Core Intel strongly advised)
1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
256 MB graphic card (512 MB recommended)
Download-Size: 170 MB
Installations-Size: 290 MB
System requirements for FS2004:
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (Version 9.1)
Pentium 2.8 GHz
512 MB RAM
Graphic card with at least 128 MB
Download-Size: 105 MB
Installations-Size: 240 MB
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?:
- Buying is simple, just add it to your cart ( press the green buy button ) and do all the handling of payment (Credit Card and PayPal accepted) . Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay VAT
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code
- You can always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details - Downloads
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and for this serial code