Visit the Mega Airport Lisbon the main airport of Portugals capital. Michael Kopatz and Peter Werlitz recreated the airport up to the smallest detail incl. all buildings and installations, docking systems and all the features you expected from a modern scenery development in FSX and FS2004.
Lisbon Airport is the main international gateway to Portugal and a major European hub. It is one of the largest airports in Southern Europe. The airport has two main runways, capable of accommodating large-size aircraft such as the Boeing 747. Before the existence of the actual Lisbon Airport, Lisbon was served by an aerodrome called "Campo Internacional de Aterragem" located in Alverca. At the end of the 50´s Cabo Ruivo was closed and all the air operations were transferred to Portela. In 2007, the airport handled 13 392 059 passengers and 82 879 tonnes of cargo and it is the main base-hub of the national Portuguese airline TAP-Air Portugal.
The Airport ground texture is based on a high detailed areal image. All buildings, lighting systems, navigation beacons and of course the layout of taxiways and runways have been recreated to perfection. Static aircraft can be de-activated to make room for the AI traffic. Runway 03/21 in Lisbon has two special Rapid Exit Taxiways, RET's. These taxiways (HN and HS) allow the aircraft to leave the runway at high speed.
Despite the whole range of objects, details and features, the frame rate remains excellent.
- Excellent day and night textures
- All buildings and installations
- Fully AI compatible (optional static aicraft)
- Docking Systems
- Excellent frame rates
- High definition aerial image of the ground texture
- Photo realistic textures on buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Numerous taxi- and runway signs
- Dynamic obejects (cars, buses, catering vehicles, follow-me cars etc.)
- RET System allowing planes to leave the runway at higher taxi speeds.
- Fully AES compatible
- Compatible with Portugal SRTM Mesh and Ultimate Terrain Europe
- FSX and FS2004 version included
Please note that screenshots show AI aircraft that are not part of the product.
Free update for FS2004 customer:
If you already own the download version of Lisbon 2008 for FS2004 you will find this new FSX version as a free download on your Order History Page (Additive downloads / Updates).
Box/CD-Version (FSX / FS2004): Version 1.10 , printed Manual (English)
Download-Version (FSX / FS2004): Version 1.10 , Manual (German, English, Spanish, Portuguese) as a .pdf-file
Download free Charts at http://www.ead.eurocontrol.int (EAD Basic database)
System requirements for FSX:
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2/Acceleration Pack)
Windows XP(SP2), Windows Vista
Pentium 2 GHz (Duo2Core Intel advised
1 GB RAM (2 GB advised
256 MB Graphics card (512 MB advised
Download-Size: 120 MB
Installation-Size: 205 MB
System requirements for FS2004 :
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (Version 9.1)
Pentium 2.8 GHz
512 MB RAM
Graphic card with at least 128 MB
Download-Size: 200 MB
Installation-Size: 420 MB
.pdf-Manual (German, English, Spanish, Portuguese) : >> Click here <<
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?:
- Buying is simple, just add it to your cart ( press the green buy button ) and do all the handling of payment (Credit Card and PayPal accepted) . Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay VAT
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code
- You can always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details - Downloads
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and for this serial code