German Airports 3 - 2012 Luebeck (FSX+FS2004)
The German Airports Team are again setting new standards in terms of quality, realism, and friendly frame rates with their complete overhaul of the German Airports 3 package. The Airport Luebeck for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and FS2004 is developed according to the actual status with all buildings, objects installments and navigational aids representing the real life airport.
Built on high resolution aerial images the airports and their surroundings show an absolute realistic image of the real world. Another highlight is the use of the Dynamic Airport Enhancement Services. The services ensure dynamic traffic on the apron and surrounding roads and motorways creating a lively atmosphere.
Notwithstanding the many details, the scenery will run with excellent frame rates on modern hardware.
- Up to date status of the airports and surroundings, incl. landmarks
- Photo realistic ground textures based on aerial images (0.5m/pxl)
- All airport buildings and objects
- APIS - Aircraft Parking and Information System by the company FMT
- Original NAV aids (ILS,VOR/DME,NDB,ATIS)
- Breathtaking night effects
- Original runway- and taxiway lights
- Seasonal ground textures
- Use of the Dynamic Airport Enhancement Services for dynamic vehicle traffic on the apron and surrounding roads
- Numerous scenery effects such as smoking chimneys, animated billboards, etc.
- Compatible to Airport Enhancement Services (AES) by Oliver Pabst
- Extensive manual including airport information
- Original DFS-charts
- Including FSX- and FS2004-versions
NEW in version 2012:
- Optimized Autogen for the FSX and FS2004 version
- 3D runway lights and 3D approach lights according to the current DFS charts
- AES-Lite version with new vehicles
- Performance optimization
If you have bought the previous version in the Aerosoft-Shop you can download your version 2012 for free from the order history page of your customer account.
Note: This airport is also part of the German Airports 3 - 2012 bundle.
System requirements for FSX:
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration Pack, SP2 or Gold Edition)
Windows XP(SP2) / Windows Vista / Windows 7 (fully updated)
3 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system recommended)
2 GB RAM
Graphics card with at least 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
Download-Size: 350 MB
Installations-Size: 990 MB
System requirements for FS2004:
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 (fully updated)
3 GHz processor
2 GB RAM
Graphics card with 256 MB
Download-Size: 105 MB
Installations-Size: 150 MB