Fly to the party island of Ibiza! The absolutely new scenery by the SimWings team represents the next part of the Balearic Islands after Mallorca X. This package features the complete islands of Ibiza and Formentera with photorealistic ground textures in a sensational resolution of 0.5m/pixel (FSX).
The scenery features exact coastlines, mesh and a completely new designed airport (LEIB). This add-on also includes AESLite, bringing dynamic apron traffic as well as traffic to the surroundings of the airport. In addition it also features marine traffic such as dynamic ship traffic and ferry services between Ibiza and Formentera. Static Yachts and boats can be found in the bays and beaches of Formentera.
A detailed AFCAD for AI traffic makes it a lively and highly realistic airport to fly to. This scenery is of course compatible with AES 2.04 in both FS2004 and FSX!
Let's go party in Ibiza!
- Completely new designed scenery
- International airport "LEIB" or IBZ in extremely high detail with all buildings
- Numerous static objects
- Very busy dynamic apron traffic through AESLite
- Dynamic AESLite vehicle traffic on roads surrounding the airport LEIB
- Highly detailed AFCAD files for AI traffic
- FS2004: Complete islands (!) with photorealistic ground textures and new elevation model (Mesh Terrain) in 4,7m/pixel resolution. (airport at approx 0,5m/pixel)
- FSX: Complete islands (!) complete island in a breathtaking resolution of 0,5m/pixel
- Photorealistic night textures
- Dynamic ship and ferry traffic
- Complete autogen for the islands
- Older AI-aircraft can now be used with the "shadow" option
- FS2004 and FSX version compatible with AES 2.0
Download-Version (FSX / FS2004): Version 1.00, Manual as a .pdf-File (German, English)
Charts for Ibiza X can be found at: www.aena.es. You will need to register. Registration is free.
This project will be included with scenery of the other Balearic Islands in a boxed released at a later date. Please note the airport images have been made using a additional AI-Traffic add-on and you might see different aircraft.
System requirements for FSX:
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration or SP2)
Windows XP / Vista / 7
3.0 Ghz Processor (Duo2Core Intel advised)
2 GB RAM
3D graphics card with at least 256 MB
Download-Size: 1 GB
Installation-Size: 1.3 GB
System requirements for FS2004:
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (Version 9.1)
Windows XP / Vista / 7
SingleCore 3.0 Ghz Processor (or Duo2Core 2.4 Ghz)
512 MB RAM
3D graphics card with 256 MB
Download-Size: 100 MB
Installation-Size: 670 MB
.pdf-Manual (German, English) : >> Click here <<
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?:
- Buying is simple, just add it to your cart ( press the green buy button ) and do all the handling of payment (Credit Card and PayPal accepted) . Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay VAT
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code
- You can always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details - Downloads
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and for this serial code