FS Global 2010 X (FSX+FS2004)
FS Global marks the end of the main usage of SRTM data. The level of detail related to the source of mesh data has grown enormously. While the previous version holds 12 GB data on 6 DVD`s the data of FS Global 2010 is now split to 12 DVDs with nearly 25 GB. And this is for each FS version.
A wider expansion of accurate data has been achieved for most parts of Scandinavia, North America, Siberia and Iceland with resolutions to LOD 12. Corrections and sharpened edges have been corrected to improve the graphic quality for mountainous areas making them appear even more realistic. 6 double layer DVD´s will be included in the package.
FS Global 2010 is a completely new development (25 GB = 12 DVDs / 2 versions). Higher resolution, many more areas covered, new algorithm for even more realistic views, just to name a few improvements! It is fully compatible with FSX any version and FS2004. Tested with Windows 7 and below!
- (FS-Mesh- and sourcedata in 9m resolution!) for Hawaii (complete) and the southwest of the US, south of 38°N and west of 108°W (ca. Mesa Verde -> Point Reyes)
- High Quality Coverage of North America (and p.Canada!): nationwide LOD11 (19m)
- Greenland, Iceland and Scandinavia in LOD 9 (76m; standard SRTM resolution)
- additional high resolution areas in Europe in LOD11 (19m): High Tatra, Scottland, Hardangervidda (Norway)
- huge areas in the north of Russia in LOD9
- Antarctica in LOD8
- sophisticated new algorithm for correct views of ridges and peaks (most of them should have been higher and will now be nearer to actual value)
- new algorithm for reducing irrelevant data for higher data compression
- new algorithm for finding and correcting errors
- Airport-Patches for prominent problem areas
- a tool for the user to correct wrong airport elevations
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2 or Acceleration) or 2004
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
2.0 Ghz processor (Intel Duo2Core recommended)
2 GB RAM
25 GB free hard disk space