The "Mountain Country" of Austria with its amazing topography and landscapes is the ideal scenery for a flight with the MS Flight Simulator. From the Danube to the Drau, from Lake Constance to the Lake Neusiedler, this scenery will give you the best in visual flying.
Enjoy the wonderful mountains and landscapes of Austria!
Follow the steep mountain crests and the green valleys. Navigate by lakes, rivers, streets and rail tracks as well as by landmarks such as castles, churches, masts and power plants. An additional detailed terrain model with all four seasons will allow a real visual flying experience according to road maps.
For the first time this scenery features an accurate visual model of the capital Vienna on the basis of aerial photographs for the Microsoft Flight Simulator. More than 1000 buildings and over 50 historic and famous objects will make your sightseeing trip an adventure.
Take a look for yourself and visit the gothic Stephan Cathedral, the imperial Hofburg, the town hall, the baroque castle of Schönbrunn, the history of arts museum, the contemporary architecture on the gasometer and in the city, and many, many more!
Download-Version: Version 1.20, Manual as a .pdf-File (German, English)
The owners of Approaching Innsbruck for FS2004 have the opportunity to purchase Austria Professional for a special price of 29.95 €. You will be offered the special price when you insert your serial code for Approaching Innsbruck (FS2004 version only) during the order process (above the Payment method). Please note this offer is only valid for the Download-Version.
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
2 Ghz Processor
512 MB RAM
3D-Graphics card with 128 MB RAM
Download-Size: 134 MB
Installation-Size: 200 MB
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?:
- Buying is simple, just add it to your cart (press the green buy button) and do all the handling of payment (Credit Card and PayPal accepted) . Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay VAT
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code
- You can always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details - Downloads
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and for this serial code