Preis ohne MwSt.
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: AS11636
- Vertrieb: Drzewiecki
- Entwickler: Drzewiecki Design
- Sprache: English
- Aktuelle Version: 2.20
Poznan-Lawica Henryk Wieniawski Airport (IATA: POZ, ICAO: EPPO), built in 1913, is one of the oldest airports in Poland. It is located 5 km (3.1 mi) west of Poznan city centre. EPPO is the 6th largest airport in Poland. The airport is named after Ignacy Jan Paderewski (1860 –1941) a pianist, composer, politician, and the third Prime Minister of the Republic of Poland.
Bydgoszcz Ignacy Jan Paderewski Airport (IATA: BZG, ICAO: EPBY) (Polish: Port lotniczy im. Ignacego Jana Paderewskiego Bydgoszcz-Szwederowo) is a Polish regional airport in the city of Bydgoszcz, Poland. It lies only 3.5 km (2.2 mi) from the city centre. It is the nineth airport in Poland in terms of passenger traffic. Currently the airport features one passenger terminal and four runways, the main being 08/26 which is 2,500 × 60 m (8,202 × 197 ft). EPBY is the 9th largest airport in Poland.
Wroclaw Copernicus Airport (Polish: Port Lotniczy Wroclaw im. Mikolaja Kopernika) (IATA: WRO, ICAO: EPWR) is an international commercial airport in Wroclaw in southwestern Poland. The airport is located 10 km (6.2 mi) southwest of the city centre. It has one runway and two passenger terminals and one cargo terminal. The new terminal started its operations on 11.03.2012. EPWR is the 4th largest airport in Poland (after Warszawa EPWA, Krakow EPKK and Gdansk EPGD), similar to EPKT Katowice in size.
- The product is equipped with a fully automatic installer
- Please uninstall all versions of included airports you may have installed before, prior to installing this product
- Compatible with FS2004 only
- Highest level of accuracy in geographic positioning, modelling and texturing
- High quality photoreal ground in airport areas and photoreal Bydgoszcz and Wroclaw cities with autogen (incl. seasons)
- High quality photoreal textures of airport buildings
- High quality static aircraft compatible with any AI traffic
- Conditional and loop animations, moving jetways in EPWR
- Up-to-date scenery of all airports including terminals still being under construction
- Product includes customly designed charts and a manual in PDF format
- All sceneries from Polish Airports vol.3 package are compatible with all currently existing payware add-ons for this area including Ultimate Terrain Eastern Europe and VFR Poland.
- We are not able to guarantee a compatibility with all freeware add-ons. If there are some issues, please visit our forum.
- Demo version of Polish Airports vol.3 package is provided. It is a fully functional freeware scenery, perfectly alligned with the full payware version. This ensures no problems with online (VATSIM, IVAO and any multiplayer) flying in case some users have the payware scenery and some don't.
- Expect low resolution textures, no photoreal ground, less buildings, no autogen.
Get the Demo version here
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 mit den neusten Service Packs
3 GHz Prozessor
2 GB Arbeitsspeicher
DX9 Grafikkarte mit 256 MB
Download-Größe: 750 MB