Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS12796
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: MR Software
- Language: English
- EAN: 4015918127967
- Current version: 2.2.021
Enjoy the charm of the 80s and 90s and find out how the period after the fall of the Berlin Wall was. And this all at wheel of a double-decker or articulated bus.
New features in OMSI 2:
- The articulated bus MAN NG272 with the exact physical and visual recreation of the joint kinematics as well as corresponding sounds and systems (bending protection).
- The MAN NL202 as well as reworked and added models of the known types SD200 and SD202 (more years of production, emergency door openers, destination boards, sound variations depending on vehicle number).
- The Spandau omnibus line 5 from the subway station Ruhleben to the psychiatric clinic Spandau covering a total distance of 12 km, several new buildings, a squeezed timetable and a tight 5 minute rhythm with various bus termini and assignments for diverse and long lasting driving pleasure.
- Replication of original timetables and tour plans for omnibus lines 5 and 92.
- Chronology function: Relive the change taking place in Spandau between 1986 and 1994! OMSI 2 now replicates the exciting years following the German reunification and all the innovations and route expansions (line 137 to Falkensee) that came along with it. This function also allows temporary changes to maps or routes caused by construction sites or special buses.
- Advanced and improved AI traffic (better road- and steering behaviour, railway- and subway traffic)
- System damage model including different malfunctions which take time to fix
- OMSI 2 supports a world coordinate system so it is possible to import a DEM (Digital Elevation Model) with the help of a DLL you can even program yourself.
- Animated real vertical profile on the Spandau map
- New script functions such as full matrix view, advanced access to system variables.
- New editor functions: automatic import of aerial imagery, terrain adapts to run of the road, improved spline connection algorithm, rotation of objects around all axes. Intersections can easily be equipped with individual vertical profiles.
- Saving optimized loading of maps which allows considerably larger maps
- The classic versions of the MAN double-decker buses SD200 and SD202 are included
- Realistic and intelligent traffic and detailed landscape
- Realistic and controllable weather and seasonal effects
- Realistic day and night effects
- Many animations and animated objects
- Fully functional IBIS (integrated on-board information system)
- Four different views: driver sight, passenger sight, exterior view or free view
- Script engine to influence the handling characteristics and functions of the bus
- Easy to use, map-based track editorInsert your own vehicles
- Compatible with TrackIR 5
- An extension of the line 92 into the suburbs outside Berlin to Falkensee
Official developer’s website: www.omnibussimulator.de.
System requirements (minimum):
Operating system: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64 Bit)
Processor: 2,8 GHz Dual Core Processor
RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
Graphics card: minimum 1024 MB (2GB recommended)
Addition: DirectX: 9.0c or better
Installations-Size: 3.7 GB
Internet connection and Steam User Account is required.
Note: After buying OMSI 2 Download-Version you will receive a Serial code. Afterwards you will have to download and activate OMSI 2 via Steam. More information can be found in the Installation Manual.
Owners of the previous version "OMSI 1" have the possibility to use our cost saving upgrade service:
- OMSI 1 (Box or Download) => OMSI 2 (Download):
19,79 € incl. 19% VAT (16,63 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local VAT within the EU). Please enter your old serial key of "OMSI 1" in the voucher field at the checkout.
- OMSI 1 (Box) => OMSI 2 (Box):
19,99 € incl. 19% VAT (without VAT 16,80 €). Read more under >> CD-Upgrade-Service << .