Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS11012
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Sim-wings
- Language: Deutsch / English
- Current version: 1.01(FSX),1.01(FS9)
The scenery features exact coastlines, mesh and completely new designed airports as well as photorealistic ground images covering the complete island in a breathtaking resolution of 0,5m/pixel be it day or night in FSX. Also included is AESLite, bringing dynamic apron traffic as well as traffic to the surroundings of the airport.
Both island airports, "Son Bonet" LESB and the international airport of Palma LEPA have been modeled to the smallest of details with numerous objects, houses, etc. Safegate parking systems as well as highly detailed AFCAD and or AFX files for AI traffic make it a lively and highly realistic airport to fly to. This scenery is of course compatible with AES 2.0 in both FS2004 and FSX!
So what are you waiting for? Fly to Majorca!
- Completely new designed scenery
- International airport "LEPA" or PMI in extremely high detail and all buildings
- Numerous static objects, such as push back trucks, stairs, etc.
- Very busy dynamic apron traffic through AESLite
- Dynamic AESLite vehicle traffic on roads surrounding the airport LEPA
- Highly detailed AFCAD or AFX files for AI traffic
- FS2004: Complete island (!) with photorealistic ground textures and new elevation model (Mesh Terrain) in 4,7m/pixel resolution. (airport at approx 0,5m/pixel)
- FSX: Complete island (!) complete island in a breathtaking resolution of 0,5m/pixel
- Photorealistic night textures
- Safegate (Aircraft Parking and Information System)
- Vegatation-Autogen on the whole island, Autogen-houses on 2/3 of the island.
- General Aviation airport "Son Bonet" LESB
- FS2004 and FSX version compatible with AES 2.0
Charts for Mallorca X can be found at: www.aena.es. You will need to register. Registration is free.
This project will be included with scenery of the other Balearic Islands in a boxed released at a later date. Please note the airport images have been made using a additional AI-Traffic add-on and you might see different aircraft.
Awards / Reviews:
Conclusion by simFlight.com:
"Once again this is a complete island package that gives the flight simulator pilot two top notch airports to fly in and out of and a beautiful island to explore. No pilot should be disappointed with this scenery package."
Read full review
Conclusion by Avsim.com:
"The combination of high detail airports that sit on a complete island of hi resolution photoreal textures makes it in my view a complete destination for flying...Technically Mallorca takes scenery to a new level in FSX by combining both high quality and high detail airport sceneries with a large photoreal area..."
Read full review
System requirements for FSX:
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration or SP2)
Windows XP / Vista
3.0 Ghz Processor (Duo2Core Intel advised)
2 GB RAM
3D graphics card with at least 256 MB
Download-Size: 3.8 GB
Installation-Size: 4 GB
System requirements for FS2004:
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (Version 9.1)
Windows XP / Vista
SingleCore 3.0 Ghz Processor (or Duo2Core 2.4 Ghz)
512 MB RAM
3D graphics card with 256 MB
Download-Size: 260 MB
Installation-Size: 1.5 GB
.pdf-Manual (German, English) : >> Click here <<
As the FSX version is very large (close to 4 GB) we have decided to split the .zip-file in two parts. This will help if you got a problem during the download process and need to restart the download. You will find the FS2004 version as normally during the order process. The FSX version will be on your Order History page. If you got any problem contact us on the scenery section of the forums. We are standing by to assist you.
AS_MALLORCA-X_FS2004.zip (258 MB)
Additive downloads (Updates):
AS_MALLORCA-X_FSX_PART_1.zip (2 GB)
AS_MALLORCA-X_FSX_PART_2.zip (1.8 GB)
Important for the installation of the FSX version: You will need to unzip both files into the SAME folder before starting the setup.exe file