Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14132
- Publisher: Vidan Design
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 1.00
Samsø. Denmark in miniature! Danish Airfields X - Samsø is a highly detailed scenery of the complete island of Samsø located 15 kilometers off the east coast of the Jutland peninsula, Denmark. The island covers approximately 114 km² with about 4000 inhabitants.
Samsø is often described as Denmark in miniature: "Coasts with steep slopes, a hilly landscape with deep valleys and glacial gorges, moorland and fertile farmlands and a bay with many small islands and islets" (visitsamsoe.dk).
This scenery includes a highly detailed scenery of Samsø Airfield, EKSS. Also included is a heliport located to the north of the city of Tranebjerg.
- High Resolution photo real ground terrain (60 cm/pixel, 10 cm/pixel for Samsø Airfield and its surroundings)
- High Resolution custom mesh from "Denmark Mesh 2013"
- Detailed rendition of Samsø Airfield EKSS
- Heliport (EKTG) near the city of Tranebjerg
- High quality building textures based on photos taken on-site by Vidan Design
- Samsø landmarks (Brattingsborg Gods, Vesborg Lighthouse, churches, harbors)
- Handplaced custom modeled buildings throughout the island
- Mix of autogen trees and custom modeled trees and bushes with seasonal variation
- Custom ambient sounds
- Volumetric grass, flowers
- Dynamic GA AI traffic
- Season change tool
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V2/V3
Windows 7 / 8 /10
3 GHz processor or equivalent system (Dual Core processor recommended)
2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM recommended)
Graphics card with 512 MB
Download-Size: 530 MB