Preis ohne MwSt.
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: AS13137
- Hersteller: A2A Simulations
- Sprache: English
- Aktuelle Version: 1.00
Equipped with a large, powerful radial engine, it looked as tough as it was. However, when British pilots first saw the P-47, it was often mocked due to its size. The light, maneuverable Spitfire’s could get on a P-47’s tail with ease in test trials. What they didn’t know at that time was the P-47 was different type of fighter and the battles were to be fought at higher altitude where the air is thin, using high-energy tactics. Both the British and the Germans soon found out, in the right hands, the P-47 was lethal.
- Big, powerful, fast and amazing high altitude performance.
- The famously rugged 2,300 horsepower Pratt & Whitney R-2800.Fly high and fast above the bad weather and cover the ground at over 400 mph.
- As with every A2A aircraft, it is gorgeously constructed, inside and out, down to the last rivet.
- Designed and built to be flown "By The Book".
- Custom Cockpit Systems and Gauges for the ultimate in realism taken far beyond what is available by default.
- Visual Real-Time Load Manager, with the ability to load external stores including fuel tanks, bombs, rockets with authentic drag and weight.
- Extensive re-working and streamlining of all coding. We now have a single code base for both SP2 and Acceleration, so both SP2 and Acceleration will yield 100% full features.
- Naturally animated pilot
- 3D Lights 'M' (built directly into the model) with under-wing landing light than can be turned on, deployed and retracted functional Recognition lights
- Pure3D Instrumentation now with natural physics.
- Gauges have real physics including startup, vibrations and airframe jolts.
- Natural 3D appearance with exceptional performance.
- Smooth movements.
- Sound engineered by our own A2A sound professionals
- Oil pressure system models oil viscosity (oil thickness)
- Authentically modeled hydraulic system
- In cockpit pilot's map for handy in-flight navigation
- Auto-Mixture that actually performs as intended. Now you can set for “auto-rich” or "auto-lean" and the aircraft fuel to air ratio will be automatically determined and set by the carburetor based upon various factors such as altitude.
- Three different models each with a different propeller. Early D20 variant has the smallest propeller while the D22 and D23 have larger Curtiss or Hamilton Standard types.
- Real supercharger and turbocharger modeled with accurate behavior
- Fuel delivery system simulated
- All models include A2A specialized materials with authentic metal
- Pilot's Notes pop-up 2D panel keeps important information easily available
Requires licensed copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Service Pack 2 (SP2) required
Note: while the A2A Products may work with SP1 or earlier, many of the features may not work correctly if at all. We cannot attest to the accuracy of the flight model or aircraft systems under such conditions, as it was built using the Acceleration/SP2 SDK.
Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
2.0 GHz single core processor (3.0GHz and/or multiple core processor or better recommended)
250 MB of hard drive space or better
DirectX 9 compliant video card with at least 128 MB video ram (512 MB or more recommended)
DirectX 9 hardware compatibility and audio card with speakers and/or headphones
Download-Size: 160 MB