Preis ohne MwSt.
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: AS13140
- Vertrieb: A2A Simulation
- Sprache: English
- Aktuelle Version: 1.00
However, this release does our best job combining these two worlds. At the break out of World War II, the skies were filled with aircraft developed in the mid to late 1930’s. Aircraft were still transitioning from fabric to all-metal designs, and for the most part, automatic systems management really did not exist. The height of single-engine complexity would be the P-47 Thunderbolt, which had a plethora of systems to manage (manual cowl, cooling, and oil flaps, manual turbo, manual throttle management, etc.). The pilot was being taxed to just fly the aircraft, let alone engage an enemy or avoid being attacked. Over the course of the war, aircraft were made ever more aerodynamic, engine power was pushed to its limit, and systems were gradually made to work automatically. The P-51 Mustang represents the very pinnacle of this wartime development, and today hundreds of P-51’s fly in a modern world and perform not just adequately, but admirably. The P-51 Mustang today is an outstanding, all weather cross-country platform. It is considerably faster and can fly further than the fast majority of general aviation aircraft, and is just shy of the speed of a personal jet. While maintaining a real Mustang is hobby for the wealthy few, Mustang pilots today regard their aircraft as sturdy and reliable. During the development of the Accu-Sim Mustang over the years, we have taken four test flights in two different Mustangs flying today. The cockpit we designed in this Civilian Mustang was designed over many months with the assistance of Mustang pilots, owners, and our own in-house staff. Owning and operating a Mustang today is a dream to many, and this is what we believe flight simulation is all about. Make your dreams come true.
- Experience one of the fastest and most powerful propeller driven aircraft in the world today
- IFR cockpit exclusively designed and built from Mustang owners and A2A in-house pilots
- As with every A2A aircraft, it is gorgeously constructed, inside and out, down to the last rivet.
- Designed and built to be flown "By The Book".
- Visual Real-Time Load Manager, with the ability to load fuel and stores in real-time.
- Naturally animated pilot in authentic gear.
- 3D Lights 'M' (built directly into the model) with under-wing landing light than can be turned on, deployed, and retracted and fully functional recognition lights.
- Pure3D Instrumentation now with natural 3D appearance with exceptional performance.
- Sound engineered by A2A sound professionals.
- Oil pressure system models oil viscosity (oil thickness).
- In cockpit pilot's map for handy in-flight navigation.
- Auto-Mixture that actually performs as intended. Now you can set for “RUN" and the aircraft fuel-to-air ratio will be automatically determined and set by the carburetor based upon various factors, such as altitude.
- Dual speed, dual stage Supercharger modeled with accurate behavior.
- Fuel delivery system simulated.
- All models include A2A specialized materials with authentic metal.
- Pilot's Notes pop-up 2D panel keeps important information easily available.
Requires licensed copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Service Pack 2 (SP2) Required
Note: while the A2A products may work with SP1 or earlier, many of the features may not work correctly if at all. We can not attest to the accuracy of the flight model or aircraft systems under such conditions, as they where built using the Acceleration/SP2 SDK.
Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
2.0 GHz single core processor (3.0GHz and/or multiple core processor or better recommended)
250MB of hard drive space or better
DirectX 9 compliant video card with at least 128 MB video ram (512 MB or more recommended)
DirectX 9 hardware compatibility and audio card with speakers and/or headphones
Download-Size: 130 MB