Preis ohne MwSt.
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: AS13914
- Hersteller: Just Flight London
- Sprache: English
- Aktuelle Version: 1.00
Die DC-10 startete ihre Flugkarriere 1971 und es stellte sich schnell heraus, dass ein dreistrahliger Motor besser ist als ein zwei- oder auch vierstrahliger Motor. Durch das Verfassungsvermögen von 380 Passagieren und einer Reichweite von 2500 Meilen ist es eine Offenbarung! Nun hat das preisgekrönte Entwicklerteam CLS eine fantastische Version dieses ikonischen Flugzeugs für den Flugsimulator X und Prepar3D geschaffen.
DC-10 Collection HD 10-40 has been designed to be both very high in quality but still easy to operate, providing the highest quality of model design and textures, animations and flight model characteristics at an affordable price.
DC-10 Collection HD 10-40 features 19 High Definition (2048 x 2048) airline liveries and four white liveries, covering six passenger and freighter variants of the DC-10 from the -10 to the -40. A highly detailed virtual cockpit features fully modelled pilot and flight engineer positions and worn textures to produce an authentic environment.
- Detailed 3D virtual cockpit including fully modelled flight engineer’s position
- Accurately modelled using real-world aircraft plans
- Eleven models covering six variants of the DC-10 (10, 10F, 30, 30F, 40, 40F) with different engine/undercarriage configurations
- 19 HD (2048 x 2048) liveries from around the world and four white liveries
- Custom aircraft views including wing views
- Includes many animations such as flaps, spoilers, ailerons, elevators, rudder, engine fans, operating passenger and cargo doors, operating thrust reversers and even the ailerons and elevators droop when engines are shut down
- Dynamic wing flex
- XML landing gear animation to ensure that the wheels stay flat on all ground surfaces
- 2D door control panel for operating the passenger and cargo doors
- Animated large cargo door on freighter variants
- Full analogue pilot, co-pilot and flight engineer panels
- Numerous 2D pop-up panels are included to provide easy access to cockpit controls and instruments, including overhead, throttle quadrant and radio stack panels
- Flight engineer’s station has expanded pop-ups for easier viewing
- Easy to use FMC which allows for SIDs and STARs in the Flight Simulator database, radio and navigation frequency entry, V-speed calculation, ‘direct to’ waypoint features, progress display, estimated fuel on board, and more
- Cockpit textures feature wear and tear based on reference photos taken in the real aircraft to produce an authentic environment
- Highly tuned DC-10 flight dynamics based on detailed documentation and experience from an air carrier FAA Level-C 3-axis simulator
- Flight models based on Boeing specifications
- True Feel’ format for correct performance and fees
- Flight testing based on FAA simulation requirements
- High-fidelity DC-10 sound set based on GE CF6 engines
- Comprehensive manual with panel guide and tutorial flight
- Compatible with jetway and baggage truck operations
- Layered paint kit is included to create your own airline liveries. (Photoshop or compatible software required)
Eleven models are included, covering six variants of the DC-10:
DC-10-10 - the original passenger version of the DC-10, equipped with General Electric CF6 turbofan engines. A total of 122 were built between 1970 and 1981.
DC-10-10F - cargo version of the DC-10-10, modified to include a large fuselage freight door.
DC-10-30 - long range version of the DC-10-10. Larger fuel tanks increase the range and an additional main gear fitted to the centerline of the fuselage supports the increased aircraft weight. This was the most popular variant of the DC-10 with a total of 163 being built between 1972 and 1988. Models are included for the GE CF6-50C and GE CF6-50C2 engine configurations.
DC-10-30F - cargo version of the DC-10-30, modified to include a large fuselage freight door. Models are included for the GE CF6-50C and GE CF6-50C2 engine configurations.
DC-10-40 - long range version of the DC-10-10, similar in design to the DC-10-30 but fitted with Pratt & Whitney JT9D engines. Models are included for the JT9D-20 and JT9D-59A engine configurations, and centre and no centre-gear configurations.
DC-10-40F - cargo version of the DC-10-40, modified to include a large fuselage freight door. Models are included for the JT9D-20 and JT9D-59A engine configurations.
Includes 19 HD liveries covering airlines from around the world, and four white liveries:
- Pan Am
- United Airlines ‘Friend Ship’
- Western Airlines
- Continental Airlines
- Air France
- British Airways ‘Landor’
- Continental Airlines
- Ghana International Airlines
- Northwest Airlines
- World Airways Cargo
- Gemini Air Cargo
- White (GE CF6-50C2)
- Japan Airlines (JAL)
- White (no centre gear)
- White (JT9D-D20)
- White (JT9D-D20)
Flight Simulator X (Steam Edition, Acceleration, Gold or SP2 required) or Prepar3D v1-v3
Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32-bit or 64-bit)
2.0GHz or any Dual Core
512MB graphics card
4GB hard drive space
Download-Size: 390 MB