Preis ohne MwSt.
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: AS11689
- Vertrieb: Drzewiecki Design
- Sprache: English
- Aktuelle Version: 2.20
Die Polish Airports Vol. 3 beinhalten hochdetaillierte Szenerien der Flughäfen EPPO Poznan Lawica, EPWR Wroclaw Strachowice und EPBY Bydgoszcz Szwederowo in Polen.
Poznan-Lawica Henryk Wieniawski Airport (IATA: POZ, ICAO: EPPO), built in 1913, is one of the oldest airports in Poland. It is located 5 km (3.1 mi) west of Poznan city centre. EPPO is the 6th largest airport in Poland. The northern section has been used as a military airport since its inception in 1913 as an Imperial German airbase till 23 December 2009. The southern section is used for civilian purposes. The prospect of relocating the airport elsewhere is often raised as a result of the flight path to the runway being located directly over the city.
Bydgoszcz Ignacy Jan Paderewski Airport (IATA: BZG, ICAO: EPBY) (Polish: Port lotniczy im. Ignacego Jana Paderewskiego Bydgoszcz-Szwederowo) is a Polish regional airport in the city of Bydgoszcz, Poland. It lies only 3.5 km (2.2 mi) from the city centre. It is the nineth airport in Poland in terms of passenger traffic. Currently the airport features one passenger terminal and four runways, the main being 08/26 which is 2,500 × 60 m (8,202 × 197 ft). EPBY is the 9th largest airport in Poland.
Wroclaw Copernicus Airport (Polish: Port Lotniczy Wroclaw im. Mikolaja Kopernika) (IATA: WRO, ICAO: EPWR) is an international commercial airport in Wroclaw in southwestern Poland. The airport is located 10 km (6.2 mi) southwest of the city centre. It has one runway and two passenger terminals and one cargo terminal. The new terminal started its operations on 11.03.2012. EPWR is the 4th largest airport in Poland (after Warszawa EPWA, Krakow EPKK and Gdansk EPGD), similar to EPKT Katowice in size.
- The product is equipped with a fully automatic installer
- Please uninstall all versions of included airports you may have installed before, prior to installing this product
- Fully compatible with FSX and P3D only
- Highest level of accuracy in geographic positioning, modelling and texturing
- High quality photoreal ground in airport areas and photoreal Bydgoszcz and Wroclaw cities with autogen (incl. seasons)
- High quality photoreal textures of airport buildings
- High quality static aircraft compatible with any AI traffic
- Up-to-date scenery of all airports including terminals still being under construction
- Animations, special effects, reflective glass textures
- Product includes customly designed charts and a manual in PDF format
- Unfortunately there are some limitations in FSX which make automatic changes of some seasonal textures (like roofs or custom made trees) impossible. We have created a special program Drzewiecki Design FSX/P3D Season Switcher which you can use to change all seasonal textures in all our FSX/P3D products to a proper season. The program is available here: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=189 . Without using this program Fall and Winter seasons in our sceneries may look incorrectly.
- All sceneries from Polish Airports vol.3 package are compatible with all currently existing payware add-ons for this area including UTX and VFR Poland.
- We are not able to guarantee a compatibility with all freeware add-ons. If there are some issues, please visit our forum.
- Demo version of Polish Airports vol.3 package is provided. It is a fully functional freeware scenery, perfectly alligned with the full payware version. This ensures no problems with online (VATSIM, IVAO and any multiplayer) flying in case some users have the payware scenery and some don't.
- Expect low resolution textures, no photoreal ground, less buildings, no autogen.
Awards / Reviews:
Fazit von asn.aerosoft.com (Aerosoft Sim News):
"Where to start? This package is, without doubt, one of the best out there. Possibly one of the best releases this year for North European scenery. At least one of the best so far. You can see the hours of dedication that have gone into this product just by looking at it. The fact that the three airports are so relatively close to each other is also a real plus and means that even if you only have a short space of time to entertain oneself with FSX, you can just load it up and hop between two or three highly detailed airports without having to sit in front of your monitor for 2 hours, waiting for the top of descent to make its appearance on the screen..."
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration Pack, SP2 or Gold Edition) or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D (nur v1)
Windows XP(SP2), Windows Vista, Windows 7
3 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system recommended)
2 GB RAM
Graphics card with at least 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
Download-Size: 1,3 GB