Preis inkl. 19% MwSt.
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: AS13618
- Hersteller: Flight1
- Sprache: English
- Aktuelle Version: 2.0
The major areas covered by this scenery package include Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean Islands.
Here are some of the advancements that have been added to V2 of UTX Tropical America and Caribbean over V1.
- A new multi-platform installer that supports all versions pf Prepar3D, FSX, and FSX Steam Edition in one download.
- Adds extended coverage for the islands of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Outstanding enhancement requests reported in UTX TAC V1 have been added to V2.
- Completely reworked USA/Mexico border region along Rio Grande.
- Completely reworked vegetation landclass for Caribbean islands
- V2 adds new autogen lighting to all UTX roads.
- Includes 5 new detailed airports and 4 nearby seaports designed with our new XpressSim software.
The photoscenery based airports included are TJSJ, TTPP, TTCP, TIST and MYAW. These airports are previews for our upcoming XpressSim Airport product lines.
UTX Tropical America and Caribbean
UTX Tropical America and Caribbean (UTX TAC) is the latest large, regional scenery release from Scenery Solutions. UTX TAC includes the same features present in our other Ultimate Terrain X product lines, plus a few bonus features to showcase the beauty of the region.
The major areas covered by this scenery package include: Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean Islands. For a more detailed coverage map see the PDF file here.
Here is the rich feature set included in UTX Tropical America and Caribbean:
- Accurate roads, with moving traffic on major roads
- Extremely accurate water features and coastlines
- Detailed ground polygons (parking lots, parks, grassy areas, etc.)
- Enhanced vegetation landclass
- Most accurate urban landclass available, with most textures hand selected using the most appropriate FSX landclass texture (or 3rd party texture replacements)
- Accurately placed bridges for roads and railroads
- Scenery Solutions unique night lighting using light point models
- Nearly 200 airports corrected from a location and elevation standpoint
- Bonus: Over 30 enhanced coastal ports with accurately placed objects, including: piers, boats, buildings, clutter and more