Preis inkl. 19% MwSt.
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: AS15085
- Hersteller: rkApps
- Sprache: English
- Aktuelle Version: 2.1.3
Tausende zufriedene Benutzer können sich nicht irren, XPRealistic V2 bietet eine völlig neue Welt des Eintauchens in XPlane. Mit einer stetig wachsenden Liste von 40 realistischen Kamera- und Soundeffekten erleben Sie XPlane wie nie zuvor! XPRealistic V2 bietet realistische Effekte für GA, Jets, Turboprops, Segelflugzeuge, Hubschrauber, Wasserflugzeuge und mehr. Worauf warten Sie? Schnallen Sie sich an und machen Sie mit!
- Eigenständiges Plugin, geschrieben in C++
- Vulkan ready
- FPS-freundlich, null bis keine Auswirkung
- Wachsende Liste von 40 Effekten
- Über 120 Soundeffekte
- Unterstützung für mehreren Monitoren
- VR-Unterstützung - Beta (stabile ASW erforderlich)
- Hochmoderne Benutzeroberfläche
- Kompatibel mit:
- ASXP (ab XP B7467 Beta und höher)
- Die meisten Flugzeug Add-ons
- Flaps lever - Adding a more realistic sound to the flaps lever.
- Turbulence shakings - Feel and hear the shaking caused by turbulence hitting the aircraft.
- Wheel well - Unless you'll hit the brakes after takeoff, nose wheel spinning sound will fill the cockpit.
- Flaps drag - Feel the drag caused by the extended flaps.
- Flaps stress - When overspeeding Vfe, maximum flaps extended speed, aircraft vibrations may appear, and airframe may be damaged.
- Overspeed - When overspeeding Vne, never exceed speed, aircraft vibrations may appear and airframe may be damaged.
- Reverse thrust - Feel the power of your engines during reverse thrust.
- Blade slapping - Feel the helicopter blades cutting through the air. Depending on your flight characteristics, a blade slapping effect may occur.
- Ground roll - Add realistic taxi and runway rolling sounds to add to your real experience.
- Grass strip - Takeoffs and landings on grass strips might get bumpy, hear the airframe shaking.
- Brakes - On some aircraft, when brakes are applied, a slight squeaking sound may occur.
- Ground effect - During the ground effect, the aircraft engine noise is reflected back by the runway surface.
- Floats splash - When taking off or landing with floats, feel the splash of the water as you build up speed
- Water ambiance - Did you land in the harbor? Great! Open the door and enjoy the relaxing sound of the ocean.
- Windshield rain - Adds the realistic sound of raindrops hitting the windshield.
- Airframe wind - When applying abrupt control movements, the airframe airflow changes and you can hear it.
- Windshield wind - The faster you go, the more wind you'll hear hitting your windshield.
- Wind ambiance - Adds wind when the aircraft is at the airport on a windy day. Open a door or get out of the aircraft to hear it!
- Cockpit ambiance - Random sounds coming from someone sitting in the cockpit.
- Airport ambience - Add realistic airport sounds, to bring life into the airport. Turn off the engine and open the door to hear airport ambiance better.
- G forces - Adding movements to the pilot's body caused by constantly changing G forces.
- Ground shakings - Adding movements to the pilot's body caused by constantly changing ground forces.
- Touchdown main - Feel how good your landing is! Adds the sound and movements of your touchdown moment.
- Touchdown front - Your front gear may touch the ground after your main gear to feel a bouncing.
- Engine vibration - Feel the power of the engine when accelerating and when RPM is steady.
- Engine startup - During engine start-up, torque may cause airframe vibrations and sounds.
- Natural movements - Even when we sit still, our body is moving slightly, this effect will bring these tiny body movements into your cockpit.
- Surface turbulence - This effect costs 1-2 fps! Depending on temperature, altitude, and wind, you might feel ground surface turbulence when flying in low level altitudes.
- CAT - Clear Air Turbulence (CAT) is defined as sudden severe turbulence occurring in cloudless regions that causes violent buffeting of aircraft.
- VR (Beta) - Flying in VR is awesome right? Yet, the cockpit is way too static and that reduces the realism. Using this effect you'll experience cockpit vibrations and shakings.
- Over G - G-force is pulling the ribs down, which empties the air from the lungs. Hear the pilot breathing heavily and feel the stress on the body.
- Head anticipation - Adds orientation change head compensation, bring the head of the pilot to life.
- Speed brake drag - Airframe vibrations and drag noises coming from the extended speed brakes.
- Sneezing - Once in a while you'll sneeze, let's hope it won't happen during a landing flare.
- Gear drag - Airframe vibrations and drag noises coming from the extended gear.
- Speed brake auto-deploy - The speed brake lever may be auto deployed in some aircraft, this effect.
- Stall buffet - Once an aircraft stalls, you'll experience airframe vibrations and rumbling.
- Stick shaker - A stick shaker is a mechanical device to rapidly and noisily vibrate the control yoke when the aircraft stalls.
Windows oder macOS X (Linux-Support wird zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt hinzugefügt)
Stabile ASW für VR erforderlich
Version 2.1.3 (July 21st, 2020):
- New: CAT effect re-written to provide a more realistic feeling
- New: Surface turbulence to not apply sudden turbulence on approaches
- New: Head anticipation pitch slider - finally to work properly
- New: Head anticipation pitch to follow horizon on nose down
- New: G-forces effect acceleration slider split into two, Z and Tilt, for better control
- New: Engine vibration acceleration is less violent
- Fix: During turbulence g exceeds aircraft limits causing structural damage
- Fix: Control panel not showing up for some users
- Fix: Sudden vertical camera drop prior to touchdown with X-Camera
- Fix: On sim pause, camera reset itself to center
- Fix: After reset / link profile sound not working
- Fix: When head anticipation delay slider set to zero, wrong anticipation takes place
- Fix: View tilts backward & forward when switching from external to internal view
- Fix: Profile cloud not working for aircraft with white space in aircraft model name