Preis ohne MwSt.
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: AS13818
- Vertrieb: Drzewiecki Design
- Sprache: English
- Aktuelle Version: 1.00
The Republic of Azerbaijan is a country in the Transcaucasian region, situated at the crossroads of Southwest Asia and Southeastern Europe. It is bounded by the Caspian Sea to the east, Russia to the north, Georgia to the northwest, Armenia to the west and Iran to the south. The exclave of Nakhchivan is bounded by Armenia to the north and east, Iran to the south and west, while having a short border with Turkey in the north west.
Baku is the capital and largest city of Azerbaijan, as well as the largest city on the Caspian Sea and of the Caucasus region. Baku is located 28 metres (92 ft) below sea level, which makes it the lowest lying national capital in the world and also the largest city in the world located below sea level. It is located on the southern shore of the Absheron Peninsula, alongside the Bay of Baku. At the beginning of 2009, Baku's urban population was estimated at just over two million people. Officially, about 25 percent of all inhabitants of the country live in Baku's metropolitan area.
Heydar Aliyev International Airport (IATA: GYD, ICAO: UBBB) (former Bina International Airport) is the main international airport in Azerbaijan located 20 km (12 mi) northeast of the capital Baku. The airport is the home of Azerbaijan Airlines, the national flag carrier. It is the busiest airport in Azerbaijan and of the Caucasus.
- Detailed model of UBBB Heydar Aliyev International Airport in Baku
- HQ static aircraft, detailed airport markings, static jetways with VGDS, advanced airport lighting
- Interior modeling of Terminal 1, tower, Silkway hangar, local ground vehicles, 3D people
- Baku city with hundrieds of custom-made landmarks, night textures and autogen
- 8m/pix optional day photoreal coverage with mesh for the whole country of Azerbaijan
- All Azerbaijani airports enhanced, larger have custom-made terminals
- Custom-made UBBB airport charts included
- Demo version of this product is available featuring same airport layout as in the full version but with limited 3D objects and low resolution textures. Using the free demo ensures no problems with online (VATSIM, IVAO, multiplayer etc.) flying in case some users use the payware scenery and some don't.
- Our forum http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/ supports registered users in English and Polish. Please read Regulations prior to registering.
- For alternate way of contact please proceed to our Contact section.
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
3 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system recommended)
2 GB RAM
Graphics card with at least 512 MB
WinRAR or any other program to unrar the download file
Download-Size: 3 GB