Preis ohne MwSt.
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: AS13138
- Vertrieb: A2A Simulation
- Sprache: English
- Aktuelle Version: 1.00
Instead, NAA counter offered that they could produce a superior aeroplane to the P-40 and agreed to do it in 120 days. 102 days later the first Mustang airframe was completed, and 47 days after that the first Mustang flew. It went on to serve in every theatre of the War and in every Allied air force. A total of 16,766 were built, making it the most numerous American fighter aircraft. Because of the great care and attention to aerodynamic detail that went into its brilliant design, the Mustang was, from its inception, one of the fastest single-engine piston aeroplanes of the W.W. II era.
- The world’s most iconic WWII fighter aircraft
- As with every A2A aircraft, it is gorgeously constructed, inside and out, down to the last rivet.
- Designed and built to be flown "By The Book".
- Custom Cockpit Systems and Gauges.
- Visual Real-Time Load Manager, with the ability to load fuel and stores in real-time.
- Naturally animated pilot.
- 3D Lights 'M' (built directly into the model) with under-wing landing light than can be turned on, deployed, and retracted and fully functional recognition lights.
- Pure3D Instrumentation now with natural 3D appearance with exceptional performance.
- Sound engineered by A2A sound professionals.
- Oil pressure system models oil viscosity (oil thickness).
- Authentically modeled pneumatic system.
- In cockpit pilot's map for handy in-flight navigation.
- Auto-Mixture that actually performs as intended. Now you can set for “RUN" and the aircraft fuel-to-air ratio will be automatically determined and set by the carburetor based upon various factors, such as altitude.
- Dual speed, dual stage Supercharger modeled with accurate behavior.
- Fuel delivery system simulated.
- All models include A2A specialized materials with authentic metal.
- Pilot's Notes pop-up 2D panel keeps important information easily available.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2 required)
Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
2.0 GHz single core processor (3.0GHz and/or multiple core processor or better recommended)
250MB of hard drive space or better
DirectX 9 compliant video card with at least 128 MB video ram (512 MB or more recommended)
DirectX 9 hardware compatibility and audio card with speakers and/or headphones
Download-Size: 150 MB
Note: while the A2A products may work with SP1 or earlier, many of the features may not work correctly if at all. We can not attest to the accuracy of the flight model or aircraft systems under such conditions, as they where built using the Acceleration/SP2 SDK.