Preis ohne MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: AS12485
- Vertrieb: Contact Sales
- Entwickler: UK2000
- Sprache: English
- EAN: 5060096100249
Complementing VFR Photographic Scenery Generation X perfectly, VFR Airfields Volume 2 offers incredible value for money and provides scenery for virtually every airport (large and small) throughout Central England & Mid-Wales – general aviation, civilian, and defence (including among many others: Audley end, Bruntingthorpe, Cromer, Shobdon, Cranfield, East Midlands Airport, Stansted, Luton, RAF Cottesmore, Lakenheath (USAF), and RAF Shawbury).
Like VFR Generation X, VFR Airfields is comprised of 3 Volumes - the same coverage is provided by each volume of VFR Airfields as the corresponding volume of VFR Generation X. Volume 2 includes 81 airports/airfields, each consisting of (where appropriate):
- Detailed 3D models of all significant airport buildings.
- Taxiways, aprons and runways that line up with VFR Generation X.
- Vegetation and fencing.
- Animated jetways (at large airports), airport vehicles, people, road traffic, and birds.
- AI (artificially intelligent) general aviation traffic.
- 100% pure FSX coding for fast frame rates with FSX ground system, allowing reflective, 'wet look' runways.
- UK specific airfield details where possible (including UK grass runway markings).
- High-resolution photo-real ground textures and terrain. (Including ‘sloping flattens’ that remove the cliff effects associated with default Microsoft FSX airports and provide a seamless fit with VFR Photographic Scenery Generation X.)
Software: Microsoft FSX Microsoft FSX
Operating System: Windows XP(SP2)/Vista Windows XP(SP2)
Processor: 1.5 GHz 2.0 GHz
RAM: 512 MB(XP)/1024 MB(Vista) 2048 MB
Graphics Card: 128 MB 256 MB
Hard Disk Space: 811 MB 811 MB
Graphics Drivers: DirectX 9.0c DirectX 9.0c (Shader Model 2.0)
Multimedia Drive: CD CD
* Minimum System Specifications refers to those specifications required to display the photographic scenery at its most basic level of detail. Users with systems at or around this specification will need to pay special attention to the User Manual in order to tune system settings to optimise performance. Limitations on flying altitude, speed, and visibility may be required to maintain frame rates.
** Recommended System Specifications refers to those specifications required to display the photographic scenery at its most detailed. Whilst less tuning will be required than for a system at or near the Minimum Specifications, users will still need to pay attention to recommendations in the User Manual in order to achieve optimal performance.